Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 26th, 2017, 1:40 am
4 Books by H J Perry
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 994 KB,
Overview: Almost 50 and English. Lives in the UK.Identified as part of the LGBT crowd since before those letters came together. A lifelong campaigner around those issues that affect us.
Genre: Romance, MM

ImageImageImageImage

Friends With Benefits - From friends to lovers
"You bottom, right? I don't mind if you want to top."
Did he prefer to top or bottom? Having never done either, Jamie wasn't sure.
Completely out at work, it was just a matter of time before his family at home found out he was gay. His brother and father were so macho, he worried how they’d take it.
But Jamie had more urgent concerns, in the bedroom, what did he want to do first?
Dylan likes guys, a lot. Especially a certain type. Muscular and masculine, like himself, and a man who’s going to take control in the bedroom.
His best friend is sweet and handsome, but not his type at all, or so he thought.
When their friendship includes additional benefits, Dylan discovers more than he expected. Jamie looks surprisingly hot without clothes.

Rescued From Paradise - Two hot men. One deserted tropical island.
Carefree Adam Bennet comes from a long line of earthy people— gardeners, herbalists, hippies, and farmers. His grandmother taught him and his brothers to live off the land, to heal themselves, and above all, to trust their intuition about a person or situation.
Mr. Don’t-Touch-Me Wade O’Rourke wouldn’t dream of something so pedestrian as living off the land. His family is monied and formal. Taking his place in his uncle’s company is the thing to do— never mind that he hates his life, and he has reasons to hate his uncle, too.
When Wade and Adam meet on an airplane, they don’t quite hit it off. But they’re the only two survivors of a crash landing on an island paradise, they have to join forces to survive.
Will Adam take a chance on love with the seemingly straight man? Underneath Wade's business suit, which he once wore like armor against intimacy, is a hard body and a tender heart.
When love blossoms, can it survive the rescue and return to their American small town?

Home Goal and My Goal - Not one but two realistic tales of gay romance set in a fictional British premier football team. These stories were first published separately in 2016 and are now combined in one volume.
Home Goal:
Jason is in the closet. He's given up on love to play football at the highest level. He doesn’t want to be the poster boy for LGBT people in sport—and his advisors have told him that coming out will ruin his career. It’s not an issue until Scott captures Jason’s heart and turns his world around. Scott has always been out. Funny, clever, and a terrific dancer, the science student has many talents but the man he loves requires something else—discretion. They seem an unlikely couple but neither can resist the chemistry that draws them together.
My Goal:
A gay friends-to-lovers romance between two closeted soccer players.He’s cocky, he’s arrogant, he’s entitled to his big ego. He an International footballer and a multimillionaire. Carlos Garcia’s a huge success on and off the pitch, and he’s got it all. Joining a new football club, he wants his teammates to like him, especially the one man who sets his pulse racing.As the quietest guy on the football team, Harry Carter avoids attention. He’s so scared of people finding out he’s gay that he’s made sure there are just clothes in his closet. He has nothing to hide, there’s no history, no past, no secret boyfriend, not even a one-night stand. Ever.

The Prince and the Bodyguard - “I like my men available now and gone in the morning.”
Currently in personal security, Oscar sees his future as forever closeted and single.
His lovelife can never be more than a series of hookups with men who want the same. No repercussions and no emotional involvement.
Definitely not a client.
But it’s lust at first sight when he meets the ultimate temptation, HRH Prince Tobias.
Oscar was supposed to be guarding that body not getting to know it better.
Intimately.
For a week.
“Seducing the bodyguard was easy. Moving on and forgetting about him was impossible.”
Toby can’t stop thinking about his first time with a man.
The instant attraction between him and the gorgeous bodyguard was impossible to ignore.
With his anything’s-possible attitude, Toby can only see why they should be dating.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/s51qz6gj2jpp
https://uploadrar.com/4asao3ifh4e8
May 26th, 2017, 1:40 am
Oct 22nd, 2017, 2:07 am
added
Rescued From Paradise
Oct 22nd, 2017, 2:07 am
Jun 6th, 2018, 3:17 pm
added
Home Goal and My Goal
Jun 6th, 2018, 3:17 pm