Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:26 pm
2 Novels by Fabiola Francisco
Requirements: ePUB / AZW Reader, 3.7MB | Retail
Overview: Fabiola Francisco loves the simplicity—and kick—of scotch on the rocks. She follows Hemingway’s philosophy—write drunk, edit sober. She writes women’s fiction and contemporary romance, dipping her pen into new adult and young adult. Her moods guide her writing, taking her anywhere from sassy and sexy romances to dark and emotion-filled love stories. Writing has always been a part of her life, penning her own life struggles as a form of therapy through poetry. She still stays true to her first love, poems, while weaving longer stories with strong heroines and honest heroes. She aims to get readers thinking about life and love while experiencing her characters’ journeys.

She is continuously creating stories as she daydreams. Her other loves are country music, exploring the outdoors, and reading.
Genre: Fiction | Romance

Image Image

#1 - Red Lights, Black Hearts
Darkness can be stained by light. Light can outshine the darkest of corners.

Behind a window in Amsterdam’s desired Red Light District, Samantha practices the art of seduction. Man after man, she controls them, seeking what they both want. But behind the façade of the glass, lies her truth waiting to be uncovered. An inner battle of light and dark takes place as Sam learns to release the past and truly live the beautiful tragedy that is life.

Red lights and black hearts collide in a tale of heart and soul.

#2 - Twisted in You
It's not the sins her eyes have seen, but the sins her body has felt.

Mikayla
Depressed, crazy, violent, angry, suicidal. Those are the adjectives most people would use to describe me. Ironically, the one that upsets me is violent. I’m not a violent person.

Am I depressed? Yes. Life’s a bitch, and she’s taken me for a fucking ride.
Crazy? I wouldn’t say so, although I can see why people would describe me as such.
Angry? Fuck yeah. I’ve got some twisted stories to explain my anger.
Suicidal? Well, maybe this one time. And that one time is the reason I’m here, telling you my story, from room 113 of the Chasing Freedom Recovery Center. Isn’t the name fucking peachy? Sit tight folks, you’re in for a dark ride.

Tyler
I don’t have a problem. Drinking is something I do to relax after a long day of work, or a long day on stage. I’m not an alcoholic. I know what alcoholics are like, and that’s not me. (Not yet.) Regardless, they send me to Chasing Freedom. (Again). They’re determined to heal something that isn’t broken. (Liar.) And I’m stuck with Red, hearing her lose her shit and tell me off in the process. However, one look into her eyes shows me her demons. Some I am familiar with, others I can’t fathom. I know darkness, but she’s pitch black, and I want to hold the torch and lead her out.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/ym4tb40gpv6i
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/8uhtfimj32ua
Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:26 pm

I am no longer re-uploading books. If both links are no longer working, please feel free to post in the topic that you would like the book.