Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 25th, 2017, 7:01 am
4 Books by J.J. Cassidy
Requirements: ePUB/ PDF reader 1.2 MB
Overview: J.J. Cassidy has worked for a riding stable, been a receptionist, an insurance clerk, and a freight forwarder. After that came the job at the steamship line, the Japanese Securities firm and the bank that doesn't exist anymore.
She's worked with animals -- dogs, primarily -- since 1994, and is much happier that way.
Genre: Fiction | Romance Fantasy MM

ImageImageImageImage

Handsome Beast
Once upon a time ...
A modern re-telling of a favorite fairy tale -- with a twist.
On the day after Thanksgiving, thirty-year-old lawyer Nic Graziano takes a bus to remote upstate New York to carry out his foolproof suicide plan. Apparently, he needed an idiot-proof plan, because now he's soaking wet, cold, and hopelessly lost in the woods – who would have thought dying of exposure was so difficult? Wide awake for what feels like the first time in weeks, he blunders through the dark, following the scent of wood smoke to a remote house. Pounding on the front door gets him nowhere, so he breaks in, passes out on the kitchen floor, and wakes up naked –- and alone -- in Gavin Lovatt’s sinfully comfortable bed.
Instead of calling the police, Gavin offers Nic a hot meal and a change of clothes. And more, if Nic can believe the looks Gavin is giving him, making Nic think that a few days of hot rebound sex with a good-looking man is exactly what he needs before going home and rebuilding his life.
Gavin turns out to be funny, affectionate, and sexy as hell, and if Nic can just keep reminding himself this is temporary, everything will be fine. And yes, Nic has questions, lots of them -- like how come a wealthy man in a huge house has no apparent household help -- but he can’t seem to remember to ask. On top of that, Gavin disappears every single night, only to reappear in the morning. Nic doesn’t expect Gavin’s life to stop because he’s here, but he will not tolerate being lied to again.
Nic is the first guy to admit that everybody has baggage, but not everybody has creepy supernatural baggage … and the truth may be stranger than Nic could ever imagine.

Complicated
Two men, both with short, dark hair, lie together on a striped sofa or daybed. The one on the bottom, acting as a pillow and a living mattress, embraces the other man with what seems to be easy affection. The man on top sprawls face down, his head tucked into the space between his lover’s neck and shoulder, hiding his face from view.

Dreaming of Fire
Naxom was orphaned at five and taken in by a monk of the secretive Order of Cett. He and his wife raised Naxom as their son. Outside the Order, Cett is often derided as the god of nothing because he never claimed dominion over anything. But to those special few who have been called, Cett is the god of all— warrior, scholar, woodsmen, mage, sailor, smith— whatever he desires. Like their god, those of his order must be everything, yet nothing.
Naxom’s father has sent him on his first mission— it is as simple as it is hard— find his other.

In the Court of the Forgotten
For as long as I can remember the buzz of the fluorescent lights has been a constant in our lives. I awaken to silence and it frightens me. With my brother beside me, I know I must close my eyes and re-enter our dream of The Key to tell him of this change. We have a heated conversation. He is angry and doesn’t want to leave because we are so close to seeing The Key. Our dreams have ruled us for so long that it is strange to think this might be real. In haste, we awaken and rise to slowly walk towards the door. We know we are not to be a part of society since The Fall, which is why the door has stayed closed. As we approach the door the air locks disengage and it opens. It really opens.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/s9xdmidbd3np

Mirror:
https://userscloud.com/geuvhy9s06ou
Jun 25th, 2017, 7:01 am

ImageImage
Mar 22nd, 2018, 10:56 am
Added:

Complicated
Dreaming of Fire
In the Court of the Forgotten
Mar 22nd, 2018, 10:56 am