Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 21st, 2017, 10:36 pm
Silver Tip Pack series by Megan Erickson (#2-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 514 kB
Overview: Megan Erickson is a USA Today bestselling author of romance that sizzles. Her books have a touch of nerd, a dash of humor, and always have a happily ever after. A former journalist, she switched to fiction when she decided she likes writing her own endings better.
Genre: Romance, Paranormal | MM/MMF

Image Image

Chasing Destiny (#2)[MM]: Some live on memories… Almost dying during a pack uprising has a way of shaking things up. I’m no longer Mr. Laid Back now that there’s an itch under my skin I can’t scratch.

On a volunteer mission that goes beyond the walls of our compound, we enter the territory of a pack long thought dead, and find ourselves on the business end of their spears.

What I’m not prepared for is what I find within their walls—The one shifter I never thought I’d see alive, the one I’d mourned twice, the one I’d always loved. He is alive, and if I have anything to do with it, he’ll stay that way. But he’s got secrets, and exposing them could lead us to an enemy worse than the bloodthirsty undead shifters wanting to kill us all…

Defying a Legacy (#3)[MMF]: It's a dangerous thing to hope...

All my life, I’ve known what I was, even if others don’t. They see a daring shifter who fights hard and plays harder. They’re not wrong, but they have no idea of the motivations I hide deep inside.

One more mission, I tell myself. One more battle to ensure the safety of the pack who accepted me all those years ago when I had nothing and no one. One more fight left in me to protect the female who is the love of my life, even if I rejected her for her own sake. One more kiss with the male werewolf who’s gotten under my skin with his fierce spirit and his dark eyes.
That’s all the time I have. Because my dangerous family curse is catching up to me. If I don’t act soon, I’ll put everyone at risk.

The legacy has to end with me.

**This is an MMF paranormal dystopian romance and while it can be read as standalone, I highly recommend reading this series in order for a better understanding of the world and the characters.***

Download Instructions:
Centfile

Mirror:
Dropapk

Silver Tip Pack #1: Daring Fate
Jul 21st, 2017, 10:36 pm

Nov 17th, 2019, 11:07 am
Added: Defying a Legacy (#3)
Nov 17th, 2019, 11:07 am