System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Sep 12th, 2017, 10:13 pm
Package Disabler Pro (All Android) v10.5 [Paid]
Requirements: 4.3 and up
Overview: ORIGINAL PACKAGE DISABLER PRO ( CHECK no. of DOWNLOADS) **ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SAMSUNG DEVICES - NO ROOT REQUIRED**

Please read about the new update of package disabler http://www.packagedisabler.com/news/

IT MAY NOT WORK ON ROOTED DEVICE. IT works on Android Nougat;)

5 Day refund means , if the app does not meet your expectation, you can send us your google invoice within 5 days to get refund within 24 hours.

Thanks to all our supporters who help develop this amazing APP . Buying Original software helps the entire ecosystem. This will encourage developers to bring new innovative products. Package disabler with over 300000 downloads and 2 years of existence is a guarantee in itself.

Package Disabler Pro lets you identify and disable all unwanted packages/apps that come pre-installed with your phone. We have one click option to disable all BLOATWARES. Disabled application / package will not be updated using google play or any other means. So this app can be used for blocking apps (e.g. Parental Controls) or business use cases, you could even disable google play store etc… without rooting the phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to avoid misuse.

Package Disabler provides an export/ import functionality to backup all disabled packages on your external storage which you can restore at any time.

USES
– Every mobile user use wants to improve the performance of their mobile device can use Package Disabler
– Businesses who want to control the APPS on the Employees devices can benefit from Package Disabler
– Parents use Package Disabler to control application used by KIDS
– Package Disabler is used in trade shows to clean up the launcher screen when used for demonstrations
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when disabling system apps.

KEY FEATURES:

* Disabling and enabling any packages /apps
* Package Disabler Helps to Identify 100+ Bloatware's on most of Samsung Handsets
* One click bloatware removal to quickly improve device perfomance and save battery
* Export your disabled list to the external storage to import them later
* Batch operation to enable all disabled packages
* Filter to show all disabled packages
* Password protection
* Filter to show all installed apps
* Filter to show all system packages
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* Use Google cardboard APPS on Gear VR ( disable package com.samsung.android.hmt.vrsvc )

Notes
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try Settings –> Security –> Device administrators, uncheck "package disabler admin".
* Be aware that in order to update your version of Android, you might need all original apps in place. It is advised to always have a backup of disabled packages so you can restore them later.

Disclaimer
* We cannot be held responsible for any damage you may cause by disabling packages that are not bloatwares
* Removing critical packages can cause your phone to malfunction.
* Always have backups of your device.
* If you have any questions regarding using Package Disabler, you're advised to contact service@packagedisabler.com.

If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact us and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as we will be unable to respond to your issue.

if you need any customizations to package disabler / consultancy or any comments/ feedback please contact packagedisabler@gmail.com

WHAT'S NEW

Information Messages updated for Samsung Android N devices

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ospolice.packagedisablerpro&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/caq6pzbgn0j6

Mirror
https://douploads.net/r6fpn0zsuqap
Sep 12th, 2017, 10:13 pm
Sep 13th, 2017, 9:36 am
Thanks symos for this cool app and it Works 100% now for me.
it user the PDP Engine again which they have updated also.
Sep 13th, 2017, 9:36 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Sep 13th, 2017, 10:56 am
Apparently you have to do a Factory reset to remove it !!
I only installed it to test it, what a joke.
Sep 13th, 2017, 10:56 am
Sep 13th, 2017, 3:01 pm
throbber wrote:Apparently you have to do a Factory reset to remove it !!

Not on MM you don't, removes like any other app.
Sep 13th, 2017, 3:01 pm
Sep 13th, 2017, 4:34 pm
meteorx wrote:

Not on MM you don't, removes like any other app.

Not for me it won't on mm
Choose uninstall through the app and I get this

Attempt to uninstall through device and the box's are greyed out

Sep 13th, 2017, 4:34 pm
Sep 13th, 2017, 7:11 pm
Sounds like you run the command to grant ownership - I didn't do it on my rooted device . Wonder if there is a way to reverse it using adb. If you're rooted you can always freeze the bugger (or try removing it in recovery) lol
Sep 13th, 2017, 7:11 pm
Sep 13th, 2017, 8:58 pm
I use the Pdp Engine setup so that will come off OK the same as all the other I have used
Sep 13th, 2017, 8:58 pm

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Sep 13th, 2017, 9:33 pm
meteorx wrote:Sounds like you run the command to grant ownership - I didn't do it on my rooted device . Wonder if there is a way to reverse it using adb. If you're rooted you can always freeze the bugger (or try removing it in recovery) lol

Yes I did on version 10.4 which worked fine.
Updated to 10.5, now it says "total packages disabled :-0"
Sep 13th, 2017, 9:33 pm
Sep 13th, 2017, 11:04 pm

Try this : go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and look for the Package Disabler. Turn off it's Admin privileges and you should be able to uninstall it. Worked on previous versions of this app.
Sep 13th, 2017, 11:04 pm
Sep 14th, 2017, 6:18 am
can anyone Export to xml noting happen when I do it so just wondering if any one else had the same prob.
Sep 14th, 2017, 6:18 am

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Sep 14th, 2017, 9:44 am
roidtrix19 wrote:

Try this : go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and look for the Package Disabler. Turn off it's Admin privileges and you should be able to uninstall it. Worked on previous versions of this app.

Makes no difference, Tried that yesterday.
Uncheck package disabler

Opens another screen... deactivate greyed out.
Sep 14th, 2017, 9:44 am
Sep 14th, 2017, 9:48 am
ktx-nz wrote:can anyone Export to xml noting happen when I do it so just wondering if any one else had the same prob.

I attempted that on version 10.4 and it wouldn't export xml for me.
Sep 14th, 2017, 9:48 am
Sep 14th, 2017, 9:55 am
throbber wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:can anyone Export to xml noting happen when I do it so just wondering if any one else had the same prob.

I attempted that on version 10.4 and it wouldn't export xml for me.

I am using 10.6 now install ok to and you can export xml also but "don't" change the export path or you can will not be able export any more files sorry to say.
Sep 14th, 2017, 9:55 am

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Sep 19th, 2017, 3:26 pm
Fat Black Grannies Nude 670sec Movie

Wait 'till you see these thick and juicy sluts moan for cock, you're gonna explode! These bubble butt ebony sluts are all about gigantic black cocks and they've cum to Mandingo for the best! Watch every fine round ass get stretched and creamed on by the hugest black dick these whores ever had!
We are letting this kitty off of her leash. Don't miss this instant classic. See Gauge in one of the hottest titles of the year. This is an extremely unique title, our little hottie Gauge appears in every scene, but this isn't a compilation. These are all new scenes. Gauge gets DP'd, and does a hot lesbian scene, a great solo scene, a group scene, and she takes on a huge black cock! ...
Search for the biggest and curvaceous women you can find. In this film, Four new chunky chicks all with that tasty, cushy booty we crave. These voluptuous girls have all the right curves and love the feel of another fleshy woman to get off with. Grab some jiggly flesh and get to work.
Sep 19th, 2017, 3:26 pm