[ 4 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Dark Series by Christine Feehan (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 113442.56

Device: The New iPad
Dark Series by Christine Feehan (Book 22 and 23.5)
Requirements: ePUB or MOBI reader, 5Mb
Overview: Christine Feehan has had more than forty novels published, including four series which have hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. She is pleased to have made it onto numerous other bestseller lists as well, including Publishers Weekly, USA Today, Washington Post, BookScan, B. Dalton, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Waldenbooks, Ingram, Borders, Rhapsody Book Club, and Walmart. In addition to being a nominee for the Romance Writers of America’s RITA® Award, she has received many honors throughout her career, including a Career Achievement Award from Romantic Times and the Borders 2008 Lifetime Achievement Award.

ImageImage

Dark Predator (Dark Series #22)
As brutal as the undead he hunted, Zacarias De La Cruz was a master executioner. Now his stark and savage journey has ended. For his brothers, Zacarias had walked to the edge of madness, but with centuries as a killing machine now left to the past and without a hunt to define him, Zacarias wonders, for the first time in his life, who he really is.

The answer awaits him back home, in Peru, in the betrayal of a woman who is readying her trap, in the vengeance of an old enemy, in the inevitable consequences of a bloody family legacy-and in the deliverance of a lifemate he never could have imagined...

Dark Knights (Dark Series #23.5)
In a cave of mystery and wonder deep in the Carpathian Mountains, bodyguard Joie Sanders encounters a most remarkable being. Proud, strong, immortal, he is called Traian - an ageless hunter, locked in a life and death battle with enemy vampires - and he will be her salvation in a labyrinth protected by the ingenious traps of a mysterious ancient race. What awaits them in the darkness is not known, and each step could be their last - as their destined path leads them toward a fiery pa

Download Instructions:
http://ul.to/rrqtt0re

Mirror:
http://rapidgator.net/file/53250352/Christine_Feehan_-_Dark.rar.html

The first 21 books can be found here

Last edited by David_James on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:32 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Dark Predator by Christine Feehan (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:04 am 
Administrator

WRZ$: 107930.00

Device: Good Ol' Sony PRS 505
Nice release dj, 5 WRZ$ reward + 3 WRZ$ for mirror. Category: Novels

Thank you.

Online Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: Dark Predator by Christine Feehan (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 am 

WRZ$: 32.00
Much appreciated thank you very much! i have been waiting for this, Christine Feehan is my favourite author, very happy girl here!

Offline Profile  

Post: #4 | Post subject: Re: Dark Series by Christine Feehan (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:03 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 113442.56

Device: The New iPad
Added "Dark Knights".

Offline Profile  

[ 4 posts ]