[ 5 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Four Books by Matthew Reilly (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:37 am 
eBook Moderator

WRZ$: 13576.50

Device: MSI GX620 w/Windows 7
Four Books by Matthew Reilly
Requirements: .ePUB/.MOBI reader, 4.06 Mb, 2.81 Mb
Overview: Matthew Reilly is an international bestselling author of action/thriller novels. Published in over 20 countries and known for their highly visual style, fast pace and large-scale action scenes, over 3.5 million copies of his books have been sold around the world, more than a million copies apiece between Australia, the UK and the USA.

Some of his works have been optioned by film studios for series or feature production, and he continues to create works of fiction across all major media platforms, from short stories, through to novellas and screenplays.

A huge movie fan, Matthew owns an extensive range of movie memorabilia, including:
A life-size replica of Han Solo encased in Carbonite (from Star Wars)
A DeLorean DMC-12 (From Back to the Future)
A 1:1 scale replica of the Jango Fett helmet (also from Star Wars)
A replica of the Chachapoyan fertility idol (from Raiders of the Lost Ark)

ImageImageImageImage

Contest
New York State Library.
A silent sanctuary of knowledge; a 100-year-old labyrinth of towering bookcases, narrow aisles and spiralling staircases.
For Doctor Stephen Swain and his daughter, Holly, it is the site of a nightmare. Because for one night this historic building is to be the venue for a contest. A contest in which Swain is to compete - whether he likes it for not.
Contest is the result of an interstellar gladiatorial conflict between seven sentient races. This time, Earth has been chosen to host the event, and Stephen Swain, with his daughter in tow, has been chosen to represent us in the arena. Although Earth may be participating, it is not participating of its own free will.
The rules are simple: Seven contestants will enter, only one will leave.
With his daughter in arms, Stephen Swain is plunged into a terrifying flight for survival. The stakes are high, the odds are brutal. He can choose to run, to hide or to fight - but if he wants to live, he has to win.
For in this contest, unless you leave as the victor, you do not leave at all.

Temple
Deep in the Jungles of Peru, the race of the century is underway. A race to locate a legendary Incan idol - and idol carves out of a strange kind of stone. A stone which in the late 20th century could be used as the basis for a terrifying weapon.
The US Army wants that idol - at any cost - but they are not alone...
The only clue to the idol's final resting place lies in a 400-year-old manuscript. Enter Professor William Race, a mild-mannered young linguist, who is unwillingly recruited to translate the manuscript and lead the Army team to the idol.
And so begins the mission. A mission that will lead Race and his companions to a mysterious stone temple hidden in the foothills of the Andes. A temple seething with menace and danger. But only is it when the temple is opened that Race and his team discover that they have broken a golden rule...
Some doors are meant to remain unopened.
Instead of one action packed follow-up book, Matthew Reilly decided to write two stories in one. The twin threads of the story weave themselves together, all the while coming closer to the cataclysmic finale. One story follows the adventure of William Race and the team of US Army soldiers - the other leads us on a journey through 1535, the time of the Spanish Conquest of the Incas.
Once more in a race against time, the Linguist Professor from New York must decipher the manuscript as he runs through the battlefield, unlocking the mysteries of a centuries-old prophecy in order to save the world from total annihilation.
The ultimate blood sport has begun, and survival is only part of the problem.

The Six Sacred Stones (Book 2 of the Jack West Jr series - for books 1 & 3, see below)
Unlocking the secret of the 'Seven Ancient Wonders' was only the beginning.
The world is in mortal danger.
For Jack West Jr and his loyal team of heroes, the challenge now is to set six legendary diamonds known as 'the Pillars' in place at six ancient sites around the world before the deadline for global destruction arrives. The locations of these sites, however, can only be revealed by the fabled Six Sacred Stones.
With only the riddles of ancient writers to guide them, and time rapidly running out, Jack and his team must fight their way past traps, labyrinths and a host of deadly enemies - knowing that this time they can not, will not, must not fail.

Hover Car Racer
This is the story of Jason Chaser, a talented young racer selected to attend the Race School. He's younger than the other students. He's smaller. His trusty car, the Argonaut, is older. But Jason Chaser is no ordinary racer. And as he races against the best drivers in the world he will learn that at Race School winning is everything, that not everyone in this world fights fair, and that you never ever have any friends on the track. Strap on your seatbelts and hold on tight because the pace of reading just went supersonic! From Matthew Reilly, author of Ice Station and Scarecrow, comes his most original novel yet, no less than the fastest story ever told. (A note on this one - It was released in serial form, so in each part of the book, the chapter numbers start over again with 1, 2, 3, etc. So try not to forget where you left off reading it. :lol: )

Download Instructions:
http://www.mediafire.com/?btxhegzsry2i718
HoverCar - http://www.mediafire.com/?w0pcmwt6uxqmdvo

Mirror:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RVAADZN
HoverCar - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZI9G5FHI

(Book 1 of the Jack West Jr series can be found here)
Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly (.PDF)

(Book 3 of the Jack West Jr series can be found here)
Five Greatest Warriors by Matthew Reilly (.PRC) (.ePUB)

Last edited by Bohica60 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:37 am 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Four Books by Matthew Reilly (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 am 
eBook Moderator

WRZ$: 44002.59

Device: Not Specified
Nice release, 4x5 WRZ$ reward + 3 WRZ$ for mirror. Category: Novels

Offline Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: Four Books by Matthew Reilly (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:41 pm 
eBook Moderator

There was a problem with one of the books but it has been fixed. The bad file has been replaced with a readable file now.

Offline Profile  

Post: #4 | Post subject: Re: Four Books by Matthew Reilly (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 am 

WRZ$: 50.40
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I created an account with this website in order to thank you for this! I cant tell how long I've searched the internet for the hover car racer book(since my local library didn't have it). all the books in collection are of superb quality and work great on my e reader, so again thaaaaank yoooooou!

Offline Profile  

Post: #5 | Post subject: Re: Four Books by Matthew Reilly (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:08 am 
eBook Moderator

shockwave12 wrote:
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I created an account with this website in order to thank you for this! I cant tell how long I've searched the internet for the hover car racer book(since my local library didn't have it). all the books in collection are of superb quality and work great on my e reader, so again thaaaaank yoooooou!

Glad you like them. A LOT of work went into that one (Hover Car Racer) as it started out as a multi-PDF book! (If you REALLY like them, there's always that "Thumbs-Up" button.) :lol:

Offline Profile  

[ 5 posts ]