[ 3 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: 6 Novels by Marisa Chenery (.ePUB)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 am 
VIP

WRZ$: 25243.00

Device: laptop
6 Stand alone novels by Marisa Chenery
Requirements: .ePUB reader | B2.42 mb
Overview: Marisa Chenery was always a lover of books, but after reading her first historical romance novel she found herself hooked. Having inherited a love for the written word, she soon started writing her own novels.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

1. Touched by a Gladiaton: Petra never expected an antique replica of a gladiator’s rudis would impact her life, but impact it did, deliciously so. The moment she touches the relic a window to the past appears, and what she sees on the other side is shocking, beyond reason…hot. She can see into the world of an ancient Roman gladiator who is sexy as sin, and she soon discovers she’ll do anything for the opportunity to touch him.
Euric doesn’t know what to make of the strange window that appears in his cell, but he knows exactly what he wants to do with the woman on the other side. If only he could get to her. When the two discover they can touch through the portal, their sexual chemistry ignites and all thought as to why they shouldn’t be together disappears.
But when faced with the decision of leaving behind the lives they know, can either of them take that final step through the window, into the life, and arms, of the one they love?

2. Mahes: Dana's one time friend, Ellie, sends her an ancient scroll from Egypt. Not knowing there would be consequences for doing so, she opens the scroll. Having an Egyptian god come to pass judgment was the last thing she expected. That it's Mahes, the one Egyptian god she is obsessed with, makes it that much more unbelievable.

Mahes, the protector of maat, is sent to pass judgment on the mortal woman who has broken universal order by opening the Book of Thoth. He soon finds himself in a difficult position as his attraction for Dana grows.

With the help of his brother god Nefertem, Mahes and Dana set out to return the book before Dana is tempted to read from it and in doing so condemns herself to death.

3. The Chosen One: Kali, warrior queen of Zudris, had her heart broken five years before when Gar, the warrior she had chosen for her mate, walked away. Now he has returned bringing two priests of the Order of The Chosen One. The Order has singled her out to do their test because of her Pantherinae blood that has marked her with eyes of a cat. Walking away from Kali had been the hardest thing Gar had ever done. But if he hadn't, she would have depended on him and wouldn't have grown into the strong queen she was. Doing the test awakens something inside Kali. In her dreams, she meets an ancient Pantherinae shaman who can shape shift into a black panther, one who wants to claim her as his mate.

4. Wolf in the Woods: Lost in the woods when on a Canada Day camping trip with her grandmother at Algonquin Park, Red finds herself chased by a large male wolf. Shocked when the wolf shape-shifts into a gorgeous man, she is unable to tell him no when he takes her into his arms and kisses her senseless.

Rutgar knew Red was his mate from the first whiff of her scent. Out on his daily evening run through the woods in his wolf form, he can't resist the pull she has over him. The mating urge rides him to claim her as his mate.

Not pleased to find herself bound to Rutgar without her consent, Red soon learns another werewolf forms a greater danger than an unexpected mating ever could.

5. Fiery Temptation: Rockstars don’t belong in the desert…or do they?

Sequel to Icy Temptation

Neve walks onto an archeological site in the Mojave Desert, hoping for a job. Thing is, she finds something a little better. Okay, a lot better. In the desert, among the rocky, rolling hills, she sees a winged man, luring her deeper into the wilderness. She expects to find scorpions and tumbleweeds, but instead, what she does stumble across is the gorgeous lead guitarist of Soar, Jalen. What’s better than getting swept off her feet…literally?

Jalen can’t stop his wings from taking him to the Mojave. A place his race, the Alte, had once called home, he yearns for the comfort the landscape provides. Only now, the land is even more beautiful than before, all due to the presence of the alluring Neve. She intrigues him, draws him in like no other.

It’s only when a man intent on exterminating his race captures her that he realizes he needs her by his side…forever.

6. Icy Temptation: Arwen is an individual figure skating coach who never thought she’d ever get to meet the lead singer of the band Soar. She’d been crushing on Gannon ever since Soar’s first CD came out. While attending the band’s concert in her hometown, Gannon’s and her gaze meet during a love song he sings, making Arwen think he’s only singing for her. Unexpectantly, the next day, an even more unbelievable situation occurs. Gannon appears at the skate club and asks her out on a date.

When his gaze met the woman’s in the crowd, Gannon became immediately taken with her. Something about her drew him like no other human woman had before. As an Alte, a winged being humans had mistaken for angels through chance encounters, he and his band mates are the last of their kind after an illness swept through their people. Surviving, they find themselves able to manipulate the elements, allowing them to hide what they truly are from the humans around them. Their bright silver eyes become natural, and even their wings are camouflaged, leaving a tattoo-like mark on their backs. Immortal as well, the remaining five have together lived for over a thousand years.

As Gannon grows closer to Arwen, he finds himself fighting to keep his true self hidden. Even more frightening, when they make love, he starts to absorb her life energy causing him to put some distance between them. But when another of their kind arrives on the scene, revealing what caused the demise of their people, Gannon is faced with letting Arwen die or risking the rest of humanity to save her.

Download Instructions:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8mnauc

Mirror:
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/ZYUUXULM/mobi904.rar
(updated 26/04/12)

Last edited by womble on Fri May 18, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 am 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: 6 Novels by Marisa Chenery (.ePUB)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 am 
VIP

Book added: sequel to Icy Temptation.

Offline Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: 7 Novels by Marisa Chenery (.ePUB)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm 
VIP

New book added

Offline Profile  

[ 3 posts ]