Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Feb 21st, 2018, 12:27 am
Axes of Evil: A Heavy Metal Horror Anthology by Alex S. Johnson (Editor)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 345KB
Overview: Carnage. Blood. Damage. Diatonic scales. Bone shards. Blast beats. Chaos. Chromatics. Gore. Guitars. Diabolism. Double bass. Riffs. Wreckage. Monsters. Music. AXES OF EVIL An original anthology of heavy metal-themed horror stories, edited by music journalist (Metal Hammer) and author Alex S. Johnson Featuring Lucy Taylor, Bram Stoker Award-winning author for The Safety of Unknown Cities Sephera Giron, author of over 15 published books, including The House of Pain and Borrowed Flesh Terry M. West, author of What Price Gory, director of the cult classic horror film Flesh for the Beast Del James, author of The Language of Fear, music journalist, songwriter (Guns N' Roses, Testament, etc.) And 30 more of the finest writers in the horror field today. I have determined that this astounding collection of horror is not merely an anthology but a coded Grimoire of magic. -Robin Dover As a reader and avid horror fanatic, I often find myself saturated with supposedly great horror fiction only to be let down by the quality. With this anthology, I got everything I could possibly want; Horror and Metal. Thirty-four stories with bite and balls make this a must read. Axes of Evil isn't just a book; it's an epic tome of brutality.-Dale Herring LET THE SHREDDING BEGIN"
Genre: Fiction | Sci-fi/Fantasy

Table of Contents
“Notation in Crimson” by Mary Genevieve Fortier
“Metallifer and Lucifer” by Magenta Nero
“Bring Your Daughter… to the Slaughter” b y E.R. Robin Dover
“The Collector” by Greg McWhorter
“Widow” by Ray Van Horn, Jr.
“Poseurs” by Sam Reese
“All The Rage” by Lindsey Goddard
“Stigmata Mania” by Russell Holbrook
“Under the Bus” by Mimi A. Williams
“Louder, Faster…” by John Claude Smith