[ 4 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Robert Ludlum's The Ares Decision by Kyle Mills (.ePUB)+
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 pm 
Administrator

WRZ$: 108984.80

Device: Good Ol' Sony PRS 505
Robert Ludlum's The Ares Decision - Covert-One 09 by Kyle Mills
Requirements: Sony Reader, MS Reader, Mobi Reader, 667, 596, 773 KB
Overview: The murder of two fellow microbiologists and a bizarre act of ecological sabotage draws Lt. Colonel Jon Smith and the Covert-One Agency into a strange global quest that will lead from the geyser basins of Yellowstone National Park to the exotic Onsan hot spring resorts of Northern Japan and on to the unearthly wastes of Chile's Atacama Desert.

At stake is the Holy Grail of the biological sciences, the Common Universal Ancestor, the origin point of all life on Earth and a potential goldmine for medical science. Smith's investigation leads to South American scientist Dr. Silvestre Alvarado, who is seeking this special universal microbe as a way to prolong life. His goal is human immortality and if he succeeds, mankind, and even the definition of "man" may be altered beyond recognition, forever.

Supported by Covert-One operative Valentina Metrace and rogue CIA agent Randi Russell, Smith's hunt for Alvarado is thrown off course by a Washington beltway power group determined to penetrate and destroy Covert-One.

Genre: Thriller

Download Instructions:
Download from HugeFiles

Mirror:
UnlimitZ

Note: This book was later re-numbered as 08
Covert One 1-7 released HERE

Thank you.

Last edited by merry60 on Thu May 22, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Again. / Mirror replaced.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: The Ares Decision by Kyle Mills (.ePUB)(.LIT)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 am 
eBook Moderator

WRZ$: 13574.50

Device: MSI GX620 w/Windows 7
Any clue as to the whereabouts of book 8 - The Infinity Affair (2009) (with James H Cobb)?

Offline Profile  

Post: #3 | Post subject: Re: The Ares Decision by Kyle Mills (.ePUB)(.LIT)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 am 
Administrator

WRZ$: 108984.80

Device: Good Ol' Sony PRS 505
Bohica60 wrote:
Any clue as to the whereabouts of book 8 - The Infinity Affair (2009) (with James H Cobb)?

I gave up on it long ago, its publication was set back so many times I lost track. Even now, Amazon shows the cover of the book but if you click on it, what appears is The Vulcan Possession (paperback only) :?

Thank you.

Offline Profile  

Post: #4 | Post subject: Re: The Ares Decision by Kyle Mills (.ePUB)(.LIT)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:05 pm 

WRZ$: 32.90
Good to see that I am not the only one looking for the missing eight book. Great upload, I have been waiting for this one since I read that it would be coming. many thanks

Offline Profile  

[ 4 posts ]