Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 17th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Soul Serenade series by Kaylee Ryan (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 3.5 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author Kaylee Ryan writes New Adult & Contemporary Romances.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Emphatic (#1): There comes a point in your life where you have to say enough is enough. I wasted my college years on a guy who played with my head, played with my heart. I was blinded by the fairytale, the one that didn’t exist. The day I gave up on the idea of happily ever after, my focus became me. Moving forward and establishing my career. Until one day… I didn’t expect him. My new boss, a six foot two, inked rock god. I believed I was working for the record label, I was wrong. It’s impossible for me to keep my distance, believe me I’ve tried. He’s not who I expected him to be. He’s so much more he’s… Emphatic

Assured (#2): I’ve always been the guy who plays the field. I like variety and my career ensures that I can have my pick of women. Until her… I’ve always been the girl who wants more. I want the white picket fence, the two point five kids and the dog. That’s what all little girls grow up dreaming about. Until him… Why is it that she’s all I can see? I no longer want the variety instead all I want is her. I won’t stop until she believes that she’s mine. I assure you… He’s not the kind of guy I usually date. He’s cocky, and famous and that hair. He says I’m what he wants, but I know his type. He likes to play the field. Only with me he’s different. He’s assured.

Definite (#3): Lauren captivated me with those big brown eyes of hers, and I knew my life would never be the same. What started out as friendship, has turned into so much more. I was shocked when Tristian asked for my number. There hasn't been a day since that I haven't heard from him. He may be the drummer, but that deep sexy voice, it turns me inside out. I assumed it would be one and done, but that's not how our story ends. I worry it's not what he wants. He tells me he's Definite.

Download Instructions:
Centfile

Mirror:
Uploadrar
Mar 17th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Mar 20th, 2018, 1:46 am
Added: Definite (#3)
Mar 20th, 2018, 1:46 am