[ 2 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: 2 Novels by Lauren Dane (EPUB)(MOBI)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 am 
VIP

WRZ$: 25241.00

Device: laptop
2 Novels by Lauren Dane
Requirements: .ePUB or . MOBI reader | 177 kb
Overview: Lauren Dane has been writing stories since she was able to use a pencil, and before that she used to tell them to people. Of course, she still talks nonstop, and through wonderful fate and good fortune, she’s now able to share what she writes with others. It’s a wonderful life!

The basics: Lauren is a mom, a partner, a best friend and a daughter. Living in the rainy but beautiful Pacific Northwest, she spends her late evenings writing like a fiend when she finally wrestles all of her kids to bed.
Genre: Romance, Paranormal.
Image Image

1. Sleight of Hand:Vampire king, Xander Stryker has found his match in human bar owner, Lissette Norris. Between the two there's enough chemistry to melt plastic. But there's trouble in the form of Graciella Stryker, Xander's mother. She's mad as hell after finding out what a faithless jerk Xander's father was and she will stop Xander's half brother from entering into their tribe at all costs, including murder. Trouble is, the boy has come to stay with Lissie and all hell has broken loose. Lissie has had it with Xander's mother's murderous impulses and Xander's soft hearted stance toward her. There's a new queen in town and she's taking no prisoners.

2. Sword and Crown: For most of Rhea's life, she used her Talent as a Practitioner of sex magic to keep her world safe from a powerful dark menace. But tragedy struck and she found herself exiled to Earth.Fifteen years later, out of the blue, a face from her past appears on her doorstep. The Nameless is back and stronger than before. Her people need her and they've sent her first love, Jax, to petition for her help.As the stakes get higher, with the balance of the very existence of her universe in her hands, she's also fighting the loss of her heart to a man who walked away from her once before. She knows her past has changed her in elemental ways but while she knows she can trust Jax at her back, she has to figure out if she can trust him with her heart.

Download Instructions:
1:http://www.box.com/s/fba8513fbb20b97ddab7
2:http://minus.com/lovjU60mQKGSd

Mirror:
1:http://uploadmirrors.com/download/05TXQUFW/mobi734.rar
2:mobilism-org1612.rar -

(Updated 02/04/12)

Last edited by womble on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 am 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Sleight of Hand by Lauren Dane (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 pm 
VIP

WRZ$: 25241.00

Device: laptop
Sword and Crown added

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]