5 Novels & Short Stories by James W Hall Requirements:
Mobi, ePUB Reader - 3.52 MBOverview:
A native of Kentucky, James W. Hall has made Florida his home, as well as the setting for his popular suspense thrillers. He obtained his B.A. in Literature from Florida Presbyterian College (now Eckerd College) in 1969, an M.A. in Creative Writing from Johns Hopkins University in 1970, and a Ph.D. in Literature from the University of Utah in 1973.
For the last 29 years, he has taught literature and creative writing at Florida International University, where his students have included Dennis Lehane, Barbara Parker, and Vicki Hendricks. After publishing four books of poetry-three with the Carnegie-Mellon University Press-and several works of short fiction in such magazines as the Georgia Review and Kenyon Review, Hall began writing crime novels in 1986 with Under Cover of Daylight.
He lives on the edge of Blackwater Sound in Key Largo, Florida, with his wife, Evelyn, and his dogs, Travis and Sofie. Under Cover of Daylight (Thorn P.I. 01)
- Years after Thorn's real parents are killed by a drunk driver and he executes his own justice in the form of murder, his foster mother is found brutally murdered, and Thorn edges in among the suspects. Tropical Freeze (Thorn P.I. 02)
- When his boyhood friend, now an FBI agent, disappears, Thorn, a fisherman in Key Largo, becomes entangled in a web of violence and intrigue that takes him from seamy local bars to fancy ocean villas, and almost costs him his life. Hell's Bay (Thorn P.I. 10)
- Descended from pioneer stock, the Bateses are an aristocratic Floridian family with vast holdings in real estate and mining. When matriarch Abigail Bates is discovered drowned in the Peace River, a chain of events is set into motion, embroiling Thorn with a family he never knew he had and a fortune he doesn't necessarily want.
Thorn is leading a fishing expedition into the isolated lakes and mangrove swamps of Hell's Bay when Abigail's son and beautiful granddaughter arrive, claiming Thorn as a long-lost relative and asking him to solve the woman's murder. Little do they know that the killer is already on their trail. Soon their houseboat becomes a precarious island of safety in a landscape of escalating violence. What does the killer want? And why is their predator so enraged, determined to kill them all no matter what the cost? Hard Aground
- While trying to solve the murder of his older brother, Miami playboy Hap Tyler discovers the secret that may have led to his brother's death--a 450-year-old sunken Spanish treasure ship carrying $400 million worth of plunder. Over Exposure
- Short Stories set in Florida. Dark, twisted, sexy and violent. The men and women in these stories are passionate and wild and unpredictable, and the writing is fast and muscular. Dutch Leonard meets James Lee Burke.Download Instructions:https://rapidshare.com/files/2967423687/JWH_5.rar
Mirror:http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/J4EI ... .rar_links