System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Aug 5th, 2018, 3:57 pm
Jasi Patcher v4.0
Requirements: Android 4.0+,ROOT,Xposed (Optional)
Overview: Jasi Patcher is an automated patching tool for android intended to bypass restrictions in the apps & games, it includes custom patches, support patches, universal patches, offline emulation, spoof, hooks, tools and utilities.

Jasi Patcher is an educational, testing and research tool and does not provide any copyrighted products or material so it is on the end user like developers, students or researchers to test the tool on their product or licensed product only and it does not break any copyrights of the app as it makes changes to those files which are created by android system for that particular app and does not modify any APKs installed leaving their integrity untouched!

Features :-
- Custom Patch Per App Based Available For Hard And Popular Apps Including Apps Protected With Different Types Of Obfuscators.
- Universal Patch To Patch License Check Of Any Android App.
- Emulations To License Apps To Work Same As Google Servers.
- Remove Google Ads Of Any Android App.
- In App Purchase Hacking Emulation.
- App Manager Features Like Clear Data, Kill App, Uninstall, Backup Apk/Data And Restore Apk/Data.
- Rebooter For Soft Reboot,Reboot,Power Off And Reboot To Recovery,Reboot Download, Reboot Safe Mode,Restart SystemUI With One Click.
- Cleaner To Clean The Cache Partition,Cache Of All Apps,Wipe Dalvik Cache And Wipe Unused Dalvik Odex With One Click.
- Spoof To Mask IMEI,WiFi Mac Address,Bluetooth Mac Address,Hardware Serial,Manufacturer Serial,Brand,Manufacturer,Model,Device,Product,Hardware,Board.
- Hook To Make All Apps Debuggable, Disable Debugger Connect Check, Disable Android Version Check On Install,Allow Downgrade Apps,Disable Signature Check,Disable Signature Of APK,Disable Overlay Detection.
- Dump Logs Can Dump Logs Of All Apps And Can Be Helpful For Other Apps Troubleshooting.
- Ad Blocker To Block And Unblock Ads.

Customizations :-
- Change Theme From Light And Dark Layout.
- Change Orientation Of Patcher From Default Device Based,Portrait,Landscape.
- Change Languages, More Than Dozen Of Different Languages Available.
- Change Animations.
- Change Sorting.
- Change Font.
- Enable/Disable Vibration.
- Enable/Disable Loading Of Application Icons.
- Hide Patcher From Other Apps.
- Auto Update Check.
- Export,Import And Reset Settings.

NOTE :- If Patcher Do Not Work Or Crashes For You Check Troubleshooting (Patcher > Menu > Troubleshooting) Follow It,If Still It Does Not Work Then Get Logs (Patcher > Menu > Dump Logs) And Send Me All Files On Email (Patcher > Menu > About > Email Me).

This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Changelogs :-
v4.0 (05/Aug/2018)

!!..Welcome To 'www.jaspreetsingh.store' My Official Site..!!
!!..Jasi Toolkit v2.0 Is Released, Check The Website To Download..!!

- Renamed To Jasi Patcher From Uret Patcher, Retired From Uret Team And Thanks To Uret Team It Was Nice To Be There, Now Time To Move On.
- Patcher Won't Recognize URET Folder Anymore, For Import Settings From Patcher's Preferences Make Sure Anything As 'Uret' Is Renamed To 'Jasi' In Internal Memory, But If Uret Patcher Is Installed And Not Hidden Though Will Import Settings Automatically On First Start.
- Rework Algorithm For Import Settings From Old Package Name Of Patcher Bypassing SEContext Fix.
- Rework Backup/Restore Data Function, Now It Includes SDCard Files Of Apps If They Exist And Also Excludes Unnecessary Cache As Well As Compress With GZip To Save Space, Backup Taken With Previous Version Is Not Supported.
- Fix When Restoring APK, APK Refused To Run Showing Install From Play Store On Some Protected Apps.
- Rework APK Backup/Restore Function, Now It Can Restore APK Even With Different Versions Of Same App But If Multiple APK Backups Are Present Then It Restores Current Version But If It Is Not Present Then Restores Latest Version From All APK Backups, Backup Taken With Previous Version Is Not Supported.
- Fixed Infinite Freeze When Restoring Data Of Apps/Games With Larger Data On SELinux Firmwares, Should Be Too Quick Now.
- Change Package Name Of Patcher And Also Change The Certificates.
- Fixed Patch Result For Patch And Support Emulate In Case Of Apps Having More Than 3 Classes.dex And Making Screen Unscrollable & Hidden, Now New Pop Up Comes With Result At The End.
- Refined Status In Universal Patch To Show Details.
- Added Ad Blocker To Block Ads, Check It Out On Dashboard.
- Refined Rebooter Commands To Fix Some Strange Issues On Some Firmwares.
- Rework Busybox Function And Now Extract Inbuilt Busybox On First Start.
- Add Core Patch To Emulation But With Xposed Only, If Enabled Will Use Legacy Patching Rather Than Using Advanced Mechanism Patcher Uses By Default, Add Details In Help In English.
- Added Restart SystemUI In Rebooter.
- Refined Device Details Algorithm And Should Load Detailed Information Of Binaries Including Their Location.
- Stop Fetching Details When Hide Device Details Is Enabled To Save Some Time.
- Added New Icon And Wallpaper Thanks Morpheus.
- Updated Some Custom Patches.
- Removed Some Custom Patches Of Expired Apps.
- Removed Download Option In Patch Menu, I Don't Provide Any Copyrighted Product, Get By Your Own For Testing.
- Rework Check For Updates.
- Unpatching Of Code Patch Before Updating Is Only Required On Kitkat Or Below Devices, Lollipop And Up Devices Do Not Need Unpatch The Code Patch Before Updating.
- Major Optimizations And Fixes Under The Hood.
- Translations Updated.
- Bugs Fixed.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://jaspreetsingh.store/jasi-patcher

Download Instructions: (If You Have Old Version, You Can Also Update From With In Patcher Just Click 'Check For Updates' Option In Patcher's Menu)
https://jaspreetsingh.store/downloads/JP.apk

Mirrors :-
https://drop.download/frptjykdmcu9
https://www78.zippyshare.com/v/UxjV3UUZ/file.html

This is new build,some small bugs are there will be fixed in v4.1
Aug 5th, 2018, 3:57 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Aug 5th, 2018, 4:47 pm
guys do let me know if you get some issues in this new build because it is made from the scratch and many changes from uret to jasi,so looking for the feedbacks guys
Aug 5th, 2018, 4:47 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Aug 5th, 2018, 5:32 pm
Great work dear jasi god bless you and more success in your life
Aug 5th, 2018, 5:32 pm
Aug 5th, 2018, 5:54 pm
What about x messenger privacy premium? I was using your patched 2.6.9 version but ive upgraded from los 13 to 14.1 and now it says something about wrong licence.
And good job as always.
Aug 5th, 2018, 5:54 pm
Aug 5th, 2018, 7:13 pm
check for updates is broken in v4.0 i will fix it
other things i got from on telegram group there i also issue on low end devices fetching details slows down start then plz hide device details in patchers's settings
Aug 5th, 2018, 7:13 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Aug 5th, 2018, 8:52 pm
Good job my friend! Thanks.
Aug 5th, 2018, 8:52 pm
Aug 5th, 2018, 9:05 pm
check for updates in v4.0 fixed it was server sided issue not client sided though will refine it in update
Aug 5th, 2018, 9:05 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Aug 6th, 2018, 2:51 am
Omg I think I`m dying lol, great vid Jasi and even better upgrade of the app love your work man! Many thx
Aug 6th, 2018, 2:51 am
Aug 6th, 2018, 2:57 am
Greetings Master Jasi.
Installed on my Note 8 but all I see is a black screen.
Any work around?
Aug 6th, 2018, 2:57 am
Aug 6th, 2018, 4:37 am
Hey Jasi, is there a way to disable main animation apps for your patcher?
Your main animation is makes the apps look slow & when you launch your patcher it took a couple of second to load. Disable main animation and make the apps load faster will be nice
Aug 6th, 2018, 4:37 am
Aug 6th, 2018, 6:02 am
xcln_z wrote:Greetings Master Jasi.
Installed on my Note 8 but all I see is a black screen.
Any work around?

The issue i already know we got to know on telegram support group,fix it in next update
Aug 6th, 2018, 6:02 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Aug 6th, 2018, 2:10 pm
@Asfia79 go into settings n press animation then press no animation
Aug 6th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Aug 6th, 2018, 2:34 pm
davedap wrote:@Asfia79 go into settings n press animation then press no animation

Those are animation for loading list of apps inside the patcher, i was referring the main animation itself which can't be disable yet.
Aug 6th, 2018, 2:34 pm
Aug 8th, 2018, 9:13 am
I was just about to download Uret and saw this which one should I get is this the new Uret or different all together? I just want to have a working version of Poweramp like the pro or premium version that I can use skins with any pointers would be greatly appreciated thanks ⊂(◉‿◉)つ
Aug 8th, 2018, 9:13 am