For the more serious stuff
Nov 7th, 2018, 5:01 pm
Five Gender Swap books by Nikki Crescent
Requirements: ePUB reader, 120 + 172 + 112 + 192 + 172 KB
Overview: Nikki is a young writer from the golden prairies of Alberta, Canada. She spent her schooling years lost in her own imagination, writing everything from articles, screenplays, comic books, and short stories. Obsessed with the idea of love, fascinated with sex and captivated with the art of writing, Nikki decided to become a writer of erotic romance.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

Image Image Image Image Image

Gender Swap on Top
"As I threw the shirt onto the floor, I noticed something: On my chest were two large supple breasts."
Wade Bonham is the owner of the world's biggest pharmaceutical company, Bonham Pharmaceuticals. His team of researchers have just developed a ground-breaking new sexual reassignment drug, that works over night and doesn't require any surgery. Bonham, after giving the go-ahead on the distribution of the poorly-tested drug, finds himself the target of a home-invader with malicious intentions. When Bonham wakes up as a woman the next morning, he only has a few hours to get the reversal drug before the gender swap process is irreversible.

Swap to the Top
Maddy nervously became closer and closer to Samuel, answering all of his questions like a seasoned political veteran. Maddy’s supple cleavage was making Samuel noticeably anxious. Sam could barely keep his eyes away from the soft round bust.
“You look familiar,” Samuel said.
Maddy’s face turned red. She looked familiar because she knew Sam - very well. She knew Sam because just days ago, she was Matthew Johnson.
Matthew Johnson, a campaign manager for the local conservative party, is preparing for a big mayoral election. After Matthew hires a hot young new girl into the party, he becomes increasingly jealous of how quickly she is rising through the political ranks.
Soon enough, Matt realizes how the little tramp has been persuading the men of the party - and gets an idea of his own. A new medical breakthrough - one that Matt himself has been campaigning against - opens up the world of genetic modification. One simple prescription in particular, a sexual reassignment pill, is exactly what Matthew needs to further his political career.

Switching It Up
John’s eyes were wide.
“Wh—What is that?” John asked in his state of fright.
John, Jenna's husband seems to becoming increasingly distant, and less interested in sex. Nothing seems to tickle his fancy anymore - and it's starting to get to Jenna, especially after she hears about how much her friend's senior citizen parents go at it.
One day, at the pharmacy where Jenna works, a young man comes in with a strange prescription - A prescription for a brand new drug which swaps X and Y chromosomes - a sex change drug. Maybe this is the spark Jenna's been looking for to ignite her stale relationship?

Swap or Die
"Style’s hands dug into my long soft hair as my head started to move up and down the length of his manhood. He pulled me in tight, forcing his quickly lengthening shaft further down my throat."
Roxy is just trying to go through the motions of her mundane life, but something seems off. Things happening around Roxy just aren't adding up. As the days go by, strange images start to manifest in Roxy's brain - Images that don't seem to belong to her... Not only do they not belong to her, they don't belong to a woman at all.
Soon enough, Roxy begins making sense of the memories, and begins to discover that she's been living with a secret - A secret with a deadly ultimatum.

Swapped by a Genie
“Turn him into a woman. Turn him into a beautiful woman, with no inhibitions or shame. But just for a little while—and be sure that he remembers absolutely everything, and feels absolutely everything.”
John Torrens, an executive with an oil company finds himself the lone survivor of a plane crash after his boss, Markus Larson sends him on a business trip to the Canadian wilderness. Just before giving up hope, John finds a lamp containing an ancient genie, and is granted three wishes.
John Torrens' three wishes will soon unveil a web of erotic lies and deceit. Luckily, John held onto one wish, and he might just use it to get some wet, hot revenge.

Download Instructions:
All Five Books
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/gOWkcwEf/file.html
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=16414922979214314325

Swapped by a Genie
https://www64.zippyshare.com/v/HXL0bZo8/file.html
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=85081329163563949819
Nov 7th, 2018, 5:01 pm
Nov 11th, 2018, 12:30 am
added Swap to the Top
Nov 11th, 2018, 12:30 am
Nov 13th, 2018, 1:54 am