Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 15th, 2019, 1:29 pm
Stolen Series by Julia Sykes (Stolen #0.5-1)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 516 kB
Overview: Julia Sykes has always kept dark stories tucked away in her mind, so she was thrilled when she discovered that other people actually want to read them. Her books blend romance, suspense, and BDSM.
You can usually find Julia in Starbucks with a venti iced coffee clutched in her hand (two pumps of mocha, liberal half and half). If she's not in Starbucks, you will find her with a glass of prosecco in hand, probably reading Harry Potter. Again.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Dark

ImageImage

Stolen Innocence (#1)
I was sold like property on the day of my father’s funeral. I’d thought his death would set me free, but I’d never truly understood what it meant to have all my freedoms stripped away. Until that day, I’d been living in a child’s fantasy.
Then, my brother sells me, and I don’t have the luxury of being a child anymore. I’m taken to Vicente Rodríguez’s estate, to be kept as his plaything. When I’m old enough, he’ll claim my innocence.
My only reprieve from my hellish reality is in the strained companionship I share with his son, Adrián. Sometimes, I think he hates me. He can be cold and cruel, his burning green eyes glowering when he looks at me. But the longer I’m trapped in his home, the more heated those looks become, and not just with hatred. They make something burn within me, too. My innocence is no longer mine to give, but Adrián might be the first one to claim it for himself.

Stealing Beauty (Stolen #1)
As the most notorious, sadistic drug lord on the west coast, I thrive on power and control. Valentina loathes me as much as I despise her. That doesn't stop me from kidnapping her, stealing her away for myself.
Over the years that have separated us, hatred has festered in my heart. The girl I once loved is all woman now, and she thinks she belongs to someone else.
Her defiance tempts and torments me, and I'll never tire of devising devious punishments to keep her in line. She can't escape my cruel touch and harsh discipline.
No one will take her from me. I'll kill anyone who tries.
Valentina was always meant to be mine. Nothing will stop me from possessing her, body and soul.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/gyu6qtz2q9hd
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/x8g2wsrxhuiq
Jan 15th, 2019, 1:29 pm

Jan 16th, 2019, 12:49 pm
added
Stealing Beauty (Stolen #1)
Jan 16th, 2019, 12:49 pm