From music players to sound recording
Jan 22nd, 2019, 5:02 am
Deezer Music Player: Songs, Radio & Podcasts v6.0.4.71 [Premium] Proper
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: With Deezer, music is FREE on your mobile, tablet and computer. Millions of tracks are waiting. Your favourite artists too. Listen without limits. Combining expert knowledge from the Deezer Editors with our smart algorithms for PERSONALISED RECOMMENDATIONS, which means non-stop you music you'll love.

ImageImage

With Deezer, music is FREE on your mobile, tablet and computer.
Millions of tracks are waiting. Your favourite artists too. Listen without limits.

Combining expert knowledge from the Deezer Editors with our smart algorithms for PERSONALISED RECOMMENDATIONS, which means non-stop you music you'll love.

Deezer in FREE mode:
- Listen to FLOW and discover new favourites
- Enjoy all your MIXES, no limits
- PLAYLISTS based on your taste
- Search for an artist and launch their mix
- Create as many playlists as you like
- New! Get the lyrics to your favorite songs.
Yep, you heard right. It's all for FREE!

--- 15 days Premium+ FREE TRIAL ---

By downloading the Deezer app, you get 15 days of Premium+ free of charge.

- No ads
- Enhanced audio quality (320 kbps)
- Sync your tracks to listen offline
- Skip as many radio tracks as you llke.

Subscribe to Premium+ to enjoy these additional benefits!

Nominated for Best Music Service Provider at the 2013 ME Awards.

Follow Deezer!
Facebook: _http://www.facebook.com/deezer
Twitter: _http://www.twitter.com/DeezerUK

WHAT'S NEW

Now you can download podcasts and listen to them offline (available only in some countries).
For users updating their settings for content with offensive language, a new feedback message has been added.
That's all for this year! See you in 2019!

★★★ Premium MOD ★★★
+ removed audio ads
+ Removed authorization via Google from the start page (this authorization does not work in mods)
+ only 320 kbps
+ Premium Features Unlocked
+ For those that want lossless audio (high fidelity) - I added an extra audio mod to this version:

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=deezer.android.app&hl=en

Download Instructions: credit mrdude
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/camw0gun0rcv

Mirrors:
https://douploads.net/se5yxz7jt6fp
(Closed Filehost) http://uploadocean.com/fgfr01g9nmng
Jan 22nd, 2019, 5:02 am

Jan 22nd, 2019, 5:49 am
Fantastic! Thanks a bunch!! Made me crack a smile with this upload.
Jan 22nd, 2019, 5:49 am
Jan 22nd, 2019, 6:06 am
Hey so the "high fidelity" option, what happens if we choose that from the options if flac isn`t supported in this mod?
Jan 22nd, 2019, 6:06 am
Jan 22nd, 2019, 6:10 am
Okay, one thing I can confidently confirm is that the quality is definitely better than that of Spotify
Jan 22nd, 2019, 6:10 am
Jan 22nd, 2019, 9:46 am
Gleed_ wrote:Okay, one thing I can confidently confirm is that the quality is definitely better than that of Spotify
Yeah, I`m with you, also you can listen offline. Deezer is so great.
Jan 22nd, 2019, 9:46 am
Jan 22nd, 2019, 10:51 am
Ads still there on my M20P, Android 9 and so only runs free version. Any way round that?
Jan 22nd, 2019, 10:51 am
Jan 22nd, 2019, 11:02 am
altair4 wrote:Ads still there on my M20P, Android 9 and so only runs free version. Any way round that?

Use adguard. It will fix your problem like me.
Jan 22nd, 2019, 11:02 am
Jan 22nd, 2019, 3:50 pm
xavier90 wrote:
altair4 wrote:Ads still there on my M20P, Android 9 and so only runs free version. Any way round that?

Use adguard. It will fix your problem like me.

Thanks! It surely did.
Jan 22nd, 2019, 3:50 pm
Jan 22nd, 2019, 7:30 pm
TY.

I'm tempted to re-install it. Only, I'm sure some tracks will still be unavailable in my country.
I'll try to create a new account using a VPN (US or UK) and see if it'll help.
Jan 22nd, 2019, 7:30 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jan 22nd, 2019, 9:39 pm
great quality, thanks. all premium features are not unlocked though. i cant download songs, or am I missing something?
Jan 22nd, 2019, 9:39 pm
Jan 22nd, 2019, 10:01 pm
Thanks for this mod. A quick question re the audio quality. I am running the modded android tv version on my shield, this in my tablet and i cast from the tablet to the shield. Under this scenario will the shield play extreme quality?

Cheers
Jan 22nd, 2019, 10:01 pm
Jan 22nd, 2019, 11:13 pm
SteveMNZ wrote:Thanks for this mod. A quick question re the audio quality. I am running the modded android tv version on my shield, this in my tablet and i cast from the tablet to the shield. Under this scenario will the shield play extreme quality?

Cheers

I'm not sure - I'm new to modding this apk and haven't messed about with it very much (only since yesterday or the day before). I'm looking into seeing how the OP modded it and then trying to improve the patches (such as ad blocking). It will take me a while to get around the apk and how to find code in new apk's that are released so you will need to try and figure your question out yourself for the time being.

The audio has 4 switches - low/standard/high/lossless - but only two are shown on non premium accounts - you can swap the switches around though so that code from lossless gets used instead of standard etc. So are the HQ icon shows up and the downloaded file has a higher bitrate than normal - I would assume the data when streamed to your device would be the same - but I'd need to look at the code properly. Also I never looked at the android tv version - it could possibly work the same - so maybe I'll check that once I finish messing about with the mobile version. I have a lot on just now with working/working in my house etc so I just mess about with the apks when I want to chill out a bit from that - probably in the same way some people do crossword puzzles etc.
Jan 22nd, 2019, 11:13 pm

Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:42 am
Hey, mrdude. Just noticed that this is your Mod. Image
Many thanks and keep up the good job!

@linop
you need to add one or more songs to a playlist and then DL 'em all.
Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:42 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image