Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Mar 12th, 2019, 4:37 pm
Mercenary Trilogy (1-3) by Dennis Young
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 3.5MB
Overview: I've worked a normal job all my life, from high school to the present. But in 2005 I decided it was time to set the tales of Ardwel down on paper (or on the computer screen), and get these stories I've carried for thirty years out of my head. So I wouldn't go... out of my head. Actually it may have been too late.
So in ten years I wrote four novels and two companion pieces, have my fifth novel about ready to launch, one more novel to write, and and six more companion pieces planned. Yeah, well, we all need a hobby, right?
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

#1 - Mercenary
TROUBLE IN PARADISE?

Talice Wyloh was a Marine. The operative word: “was”.

But an alien bug, contracted on an off-world mission, crushed her dreams, and forced her to resign her commission.

Now her mercenary team is top of the line. From covert-ops government work, to deep-cover hostage rescue, no one is better in the merc-for-hire business.
But...When a former Marine teammate goes rogue, and a rival squad sabotages a critical mission on a frozen planet, all hell breaks lose.

Everything Talice and her team are working for is now in peril.

Everything… including their lives.

#2 - Jagged Edge
Talice Wyloh and Jance Sukano were once Marines, teammates trusting each other with their lives. Now they’re mercenaries. But Jance chose a different path than Talice; the path outside the law. They’re not just rivals now, but enemies.Then a critical mission causes them to join forces. Kidnappers are shipping people off-planet for slave labor and illicit sex trade, something Talice and Jance can’t abide.Can they set aside their differences in a tenuous alliance, and stop the kidnappers?And not try to kill each other before the job is done?

#3 - Not Dead Yet
For a year, Talice Wyloh lost track of her arch-enemy Jance Sukano. And as politics begins to swirl around her mercenary team, Talice thinks things couldn’t get much worse. But now, an invitation has been issued by Jance; a one-on-one battle, just the two of them, merc-take-all. The real kicker is, Jance wants it on netnews and vid, worldwide. The winner gets half the take. The loser gets dead. Will Talice accept the challenge, nearly bed-ridden with the Crius-worm still eating at her guts? What’s that old saying: “Going out in a blaze of glory”?

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/zx7pvlmrk6wh
https://drop.download/s9pkbogvjquj
Mar 12th, 2019, 4:37 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.