Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jun 24th, 2019, 8:16 am
The Sing Wars series by Sean Clark (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 264 KB | 851 KB
Overview: In the fourth grade, I was voted most likely to become an author. I can’t really remember the circumstances or the works I composed to make the other students say that, but I remember being completely overjoyed. High School English sadly succeeded in killing any interest in writing or reading that I could have had left remaining from that time. It wasn’t until a guest professor teaching my English IA class in community college taught me that writing could be interesting again. The prompts I received that semester allowed me to foster an appreciation for writing that had life, and not just existed to process and regurgitate rhetoric. It wasn’t until after college, working graveyard shifts at a gas station, that I had enough time to think about putting an entire work together. Those ideas eventually turned into what would become “Mother of Mars.” I now dedicate more of my free time than ever into writing stories for people to enjoy.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

1. Of Armor And Bone
The celestial object violently descended from the sky one day, crashing into the peaks of the Sing Mountains. On either side of the range, the peoples inhabiting the lands took notice of the strange power it radiated- an unequivocal magical force. The desire for that power turned the two nations to war.

The magi had always held a great power of their own, which was soon brought to the battlefield. The mass destruction that followed, however, caused both sides to reconsider the magi's role in their wars.

A detente was called, putting an uneasy distance between the two nations. Just when it seemed that the remnant of power could finally be uncovered, the force suddenly disappeared. It was then that a group of men, equipped with enigmatic magical armaments, arrived upon the front to locate the power.

2. The Work of Darkness
After the battle of Lyeys Ridge and the subsequent defeat of the magically empowered Xiandolan army, the land of Callia returned to a tepid peace. Those residing in the province of Tulefore remain wary that the Xiandolans would attempt to rekindle their lost power and attempt another intrusion into their land. The Order of Magi, led by the defected Xiandolan mage Chin, attempts to use his influence to keep the peace between the two peoples. At the same time, the Lady Kiaren of Tulefore makes contact with a foreigner from a neighboring land who is promised to have unique knowledge yet unknown to the Callian people.

Far across the sea, a Tuleforian commander by the name of Peyiton, in his search for new lands for the Empire to annex, comes across a strange force which draws him back home and to the source of an intoxicating power located there within. As the unsuspecting populace at the seat of the Empire fall under the influence of the beguiled commander, a call for help finds its way across the mountains to ask for help from an unlikely source.

3. The Fall of Order
After years of conflict, the land of Callia had finally settled back to a period of peace. A joint effort between both nations, Xiandol and Tulefore, begins; a tunnel connecting the two lands under the Sing Mountain range, previously a near impassable boundary. The death of the Emperor of Tulefore welcomes forward the young Lady Kiaren to power, still unsure of herself.

Meanwhile, in Xiandol, the Kingdom's forces attempt to seek out and round up the few remaining contributors of the previous conflicts, namely the accursed swordsman Mateus, and the disgraced General Edrian. Grasping at the final remnants of his influence, the old general seeks out a secluded clan in the snowy wastes of Xiandol, in hopes of earning their favor and cooperation.

While the affairs of Callia take their natural progression, the once outspoken Order of Magi, hidden away in the north of Tulefore, seem to have gone all but silent.

Download Instructions:
3. The Fall of Order
http://www.filedwon.info/ibq2lesyp6aa
https://mega4up.org/64wuoav45ejt

All
http://www.filedwon.info/2quwlojvldoy
https://mega4up.org/1v3rjl1hb6tg
Jun 24th, 2019, 8:16 am

No longer active
Nov 10th, 2019, 1:26 pm
Added 2. The Work of Darkness
Nov 10th, 2019, 1:26 pm