Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jun 24th, 2019, 11:44 am
Echoes in the Black series by C. Scott Frank (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 964 KB
Overview: I like making things. I know a little bit about a lot of things, and a lot about almost nothing. I'm a writer, musician, designer, and professional dabbler. I love the Lord and I love my family. I live in Oklahoma with my wife, Hailee and my son. We have a few animals, but mainly so we can pay people to watch them while we're out of town. It's one of our favorite pastimes. I write things. I write fantasy things, sci-fi things, zombie things, and my wife and I write about faith, family, and fostering.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy | Science Fiction

Image Image Image

1. Echo
An army of mysterious human clones ravages Earth's colonies across the solar system. Seven years into the war, Ariana's team of Orbital Drop Marines is sent on a desperate rescue mission to Midas IV. Ariana is experienced in the chaotic frenzy of battle, but this drop is different. Instead of a heated battle, she emerges into an eerie calm. Separated from their platoon, Ariana and her team need to discover why this place is untouched by the all-out war raging everywhere else on the surface. Finding the answer leads Ariana to a discovery that will change her forever—but will the cost be too high?

2. Frequency
War is coming to Earth. They're ruthless, powerful, and they look just like us. As the mysterious clone army advances on our solar system, Lincoln Harris and his team must find a way to stop them. But on the cusp of a crucial discovery that could save the human race, an unexpected visitor arrives at the research station and threatens to unravel everything they've worked so hard to build.

3. Pulse
We have seen the face of our enemy: it is just like ours. In every generation, a scientific discovery has such great impact, it sends a pulse through the world. Now that humanity’s greatest enemy uses clone troops, the ability to tell the difference between human and clone could be such a discovery. The investigation started a year ago on Lune. But now they’re out of time. As Dr. Kubitz and his team struggle to find a way to tell human from clone, they discover that the front line is a lot closer than anyone on Earth can imagine.

Download Instructions:
http://www.4file.net/5wzrn7eflx58
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/ruzwr4le8qcj
Jun 24th, 2019, 11:44 am

No longer active