Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 26th, 2019, 8:31 pm
3 Novels by Whitney Barbetti
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 3.8 MB
Overview: Whitney Barbetti writes character-driven contemporary and new adult romance novels, heavy on the emotional connection. Thanks to her passion for mental health awareness, she often writes characters who suffer from some type of mental illness, in an effort to help people understand them better and to rid the stigma that surrounds those who live bravely despite their struggles.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

One Little Lie: Adam Oliver hated me. Loathed my very existence. He had every right to, but that didn’t make my life any easier the afternoon I had to rescue him on the side of the road.

But worse than rescuing a guy who hated me to his core was the lie I told my parents.
Because I’d just told them that my long-term boyfriend was finally back in town.
My long-term boyfriend who didn’t actually exist.
The one named Adam Oliver—the guy I’d crushed on all through high school.
So the real Adam had no idea that he and I were engaged in a years-long, committed, serious relationship.
And, somehow, some way, I needed to convince him to play along with my one little lie.

One Big Mistake: One night together could ruin everything...
Keane Colburn was my best friend. Ever since childhood, we could always count on each other to be there no matter what—though when I confessed my love to him, things didn’t turn out as planned.

Thankfully, my little crush didn’t ruin our friendship. I shoved those feelings to the back of my mind, watching him chase after other girls and silently wishing it was me. I resigned us to friendship—that was more important than anything else.

But a drunken one-night stand changed everything. Because even though we vowed to forget about it, I couldn’t get it out of my head. And as old memories began to rise to the surface, our lives collided in ways we had never imagined.

One Little Dare: Truth or dare? I always choose a dare. And no matter the dare, I always follow through.
Even if it means walking down a busy street in my bathrobe and hair curlers.
Or recreating that iconic When Harry Met Sally deli scene while on a crowded subway.
Or hitting on a handsome stranger in a bar.
And then … marrying that stranger. While in Vegas.
But the one thing I’m not supposed to do is fall in love with this man.
That wasn’t part of the dare.
Only my heart never got that memo.

Download Instructions:
Dailyuploads

Mirror:
Dropapk
Jun 26th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Feb 26th, 2020, 10:02 pm
Added: One Big Mistake
Feb 26th, 2020, 10:02 pm
Jul 28th, 2020, 8:38 pm
Added: One Little Dare