Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 17th, 2020, 1:00 pm
Incomplete Series by Lindy Zart (Books 1-2)
Requirements: Epub Reader, 675 KB
Overview: I've been writing since I was a wee lass. I was reading before that; possibly while still in the womb. Don't think about that too much.
I started out with short horror stories and poetry. I was terrible at it. The poems not so much, but the stories were awful.
I decided to finish a book (and I DO mean finish--I'd started plenty throughout the years) when I was in my mid-twenties (so not that long ago because I'm young and will forever stay that way). Again, not my best work.
But that's the thing about writing; it improves with time. (It's also a good thing to know your work can't possibly be any worse than it was when you first started.)
What I love most about writing is having people tell me how much they enjoy my work; how my writing touches them; makes them feel intensely.
Bringing a reader to laughter or tears is a wonderful feeling for a writer, and no, I'm not sadistic. *insert evil laugh HERE* It means I got them to feel, to respond to something I created.
Also, I just like to make stuff up and put it down on paper. I have an endless supply of stories in my head; lots of stuff to share with the world.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Incomplete
There are three absolute truths in Grayson Lee’s life:
1. His existence was a mistake.
2. No one is good enough for his best friend, Lily Jacobs, especially not him.
3. He loves her anyway.

Complete
If the truth sets one free, why does Lily Jacobs feel so trapped?
She's learned doing the right thing isn't always best and now she is living the consequences of her greatest sacrifice. Every day since Grayson Lee left is one she wishes he hadn't. Years have gone by since their friendship turned to more and then was eradicated by Lily alone; enough time for their young love to fade. Only it hasn't, not for Lily.
Now he is back and seeing him is devastating to her at the same time it is rapture. She tries to accept that they cannot be together, but everything inside her shouts that they should be; that they only fit with each other. And so she has to accept the greatest truth of all: She loves him still. She loves him enough not to let him go this time.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/xkn1epy3i1uu
https://drop.download/7ujzam1yny39
Jan 17th, 2020, 1:00 pm

If you like a book, please buy it to support the author.
If my links are dead, please use the REUPLOAD BUTTON [No posting in topics!]
Click THANKS if you like my releases