[ 2 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Two Novels by Caitlyn Nicholas (.ePUB) (.MOBI)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 153760.70
Two Novels by Caitlyn Nicholas
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI Readers, 1.34 MB
Overview: "I love writing. It’s my happy place. Other happy places include my garden and my kitchen, both situated in my uninspiring 70s red brick house in suburban Sydney, Australia. I love eating. I also love my dog, my cat, my chickens, my children and my husband. Mostly. And not always in that order. Some days I spend a great deal of time suppressing the urge to strangle the lot of them. This is because they see it as their God-given purpose to interrupt my favorite activities. Yes, writing, gardening and eating.

Some might describe me as obdurate and cranky. But I like to see it as being misunderstood. A rough diamond. A heart of gold. I am immensely pleasant on the inside."

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Image Image

Secret Intentions: Just when you think things can’t get any worse…

Zani’s mission is simple. Go undercover as personal assistant to the loathsome Corbin de Villiers, prove he’s leaking corporate secrets, and leave him to the tender mercies of the fraud squad. Her family name will remain untouched by any hint of scandal, and she can get on with building custom-designed yachts.

Things get complicated when she discovers that Corbin is less loathsome—and far sexier—than she’d ever imagined.

Corbin’s new PA may be easy on the eyes, but she can’t even find the computer’s on button. He has no choice but to fire her; still, she doesn’t take the hint. Everywhere he turns she pops up, keen to divert him from tracking down the person who is out to destroy his company.

It’s crystal clear that she’s up to something. Maybe it’s better to keep her close. For investigative purposes, of course. That she’s temptation with a capital T has got nothing to do with it. Nothing.

Complicated doesn’t even begin to cover it when Zani is kidnapped by the Russian Mafia. Entangled in a rapidly unraveling web of lies, Zani and Corbin must learn the rules of this new game fast…or die.

Product Warnings
This title contains graphic descriptions of luxury yachts. Oh, and some hot sex, as well. A moderate amount. You have been warned.

Drive Me to Distraction: Sometimes life or death decisions are easy. Alex Radford has a choice – borrow the money to treat her mother’s rare and aggressive cancer from sleazy moneylender Hamish MacCameron. Or do nothing and watch her die.

MacCameron has an agenda. He wants Alex in his bed, and he wants her to help him exact revenge on his sworn enemy, Robert Dryden. He is only too happy to lend her what she needs, but the strings attached form a tangled web from which Alex has little hope of escape.

It’s not all bad. Since she was a girl Alex has had one dream: to become a Formula 1 driver and show the boys how to drive a race car. MacCameron’s money gives her a shot at fame, and in a move that scandalizes the F1 racing fraternity she becomes the new driver for Rob Dryden’s struggling F1 team, Prometheus.

Alex tries to keep her distance from Rob, knowing that one day she will need to betray one of the few people who ever had faith in her. But things begin to unravel when Hamish MacCameron is murdered and she and Rob are the top suspects on the list …

Download Instructions:
http://hulkload.com/rnhw9g24595q

Mirror:
http://rapidgator.net/file/b9e773e53a4f ... p.rar.html

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Two Novels by Caitlyn Nicholas (.ePUB) (.MOBI)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:36 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 153760.70
Added Drive Me to Distraction.

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]