Let's Print Droid v1.1.9Requirements:
Android 2.2 or higherOverview:
Let’s Print Droid (LPD) is print enabling software for Android phones and Tablets.
InkJet users and USB printer users please read the apps InkJet help file detailing printing options including using Google Cloud Print.
- It is designed to work on devices using Android 2.2 or greater.
- It is designed mainly to print to network connected laser printers.
- LPD is great for connecting to print servers as it understands many print protocols: Line Printer Daemon, IPP/CUPS, Server Message Block/CIFS, HTTP, JetDirect/RAW, etc.
- Files on your device can be printed directly from the LPD file chooser dialog or you may use the Share or Send function of another Android app to print via LPD.
-LPD now supports Google Cloud Print. Just choose Cloud Print from the Protocol option list in the Add Printer dialog box.
- LPD can print PDFs, Jpeg, PNG images, Text Documents and static web pages.
- LPD includes generic PCL/POSTSCRIPT drivers if your printer does not understand Jpeg image files.
- It can enable Android users visiting your location to print with minimal configuration by the user. Load the app, scan a QR code; the document prints.
- LPD can also perform simple File Transfers using FTP(S), HTTP(S) or SMB/CIFS. Transfers are performed similarly to printing and appear as options in the Protocol pull-down in Add Printer screen.
- It enables secure corporate “cloud printing” when teamed with server software such as Enterprise Output Manager by Unisys, Microsoft Server or Linux/Unix.
- A detailed free-ware work around for all types of printers (including USB connected) is provided in the help files.More Info:
Download Instructions: http://www.filehost.ws/lsonpntbbrl5