Battery Indicator Pro v6.0.1Requirements:
for all Android versionsOverview:
Battery Indicator Pro shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. Now has an alarm feature.
• Fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Themes for main window
• Lots of configurability; most features are optional
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• Open source
• Motorola Droids and Samsung Moment only show every 10%
• It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
* Please see the project website (linked to below) to contact me if you have any questions or problems — I can't respond to comments left here. *
What's in this version:
• Users of Android 3.0+, who have the plain number icon by default, now have a translucent rather than black icon background, as requested. Don't forget you can still get the classic icons as a plugin.
• Fixed bug with auto-disable lockscreen feature.
• Fixed bug in Dutch translations (my fault, not the translator's) that caused the alarms to malfunction. (Dutch users, do let me know if you still have any problems.)
• Minor update to Dutch translations and major update to Polish translations.More Info: