System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 24th, 2020, 2:45 am
Jasi Patcher v4.10 (License InApp Billing Hack With Non Root Support)
Requirements: Android 4.0+,ROOT/NON ROOT,Xposed/Virtual Xposed(Optional)
Overview: Jasi Patcher is an automated patching tool for android intended to bypass restrictions in the apps & games, it includes custom patches, support patches, universal patches, offline emulation, spoof, hooks, tools and utilities.

ImageImageImageImage

Jasi Patcher is an educational, testing and research tool and does not provide any copyrighted products or material so it is on the end user like developers, students or researchers to test the tool on their product or licensed product only and it does not break any copyrights of the app as it makes changes to those files which are created by android system for that particular app and does not modify any APKs installed leaving their integrity untouched!

Features :-
- Custom Patch Per App Based Available For Hard And Popular Apps Including Apps Protected With Different Types Of Obfuscators.
- Universal Patch To Patch License Check Of Any Android App.
- Emulations To License Apps To Work Same As Google Servers Including Non Root Support With Virtual Xposed.
- Remove Google Ads Of Any Android App.
- In App Purchase Hacking Emulation.
- App Manager Features Like Clear Data, Kill App, Uninstall, Backup Apk/Data And Restore Apk/Data.
- Rebooter For Soft Reboot,Reboot,Power Off And Reboot To Recovery,Reboot Download, Reboot Safe Mode,Restart SystemUI With One Click.
- Cleaner To Clean The Cache Partition,Cache Of All Apps,Wipe Dalvik Cache And Wipe Unused Dalvik Odex With One Click.
- Spoof To Mask IMEI,WiFi Mac Address,Bluetooth Mac Address,Hardware Serial,Manufacturer Serial,Brand,Manufacturer,Model,Device,Product,Hardware,Board.
- Hook To Make All Apps Debuggable, Disable Debugger Connect Check, Disable Android Version Check On Install,Allow Downgrade Apps,Disable Signature Check,Disable Signature Of APK,Disable Overlay Detection.
- Dump Logs Can Dump Logs Of All Apps And Can Be Helpful For Other Apps Troubleshooting.
- Ad Blocker To Block And Unblock Ads.

Customizations :-
- Change Theme From Light And Dark Layout.
- Change Orientation Of Patcher From Default Device Based,Portrait,Landscape.
- Change Languages, More Than Dozen Of Different Languages Available.
- Change Animations.
- Change Sorting.
- Change Font.
- Enable/Disable Vibration.
- Enable/Disable Loading Of Application Icons.
- Hide Patcher From Other Apps.
- Auto Update Check.
- Export,Import And Reset Settings.

NOTE :- If Patcher Do Not Work Or Crashes For You Check Troubleshooting (Patcher > Menu > Troubleshooting) Follow It,If Still It Does Not Work Then Get Logs (Patcher > Menu > Dump Logs) And Send Me All Files On Email (Patcher > Menu > About > Email Me).

This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Whats New:
v4.10 (23/May/2019)
!!..I Have Spent A Lot Of Time On This Tool Just For Passion, Thanks To All Who Supported Me With Donations/Ideas/Feedback, Due To Hard Times And Other Responsibilities, Update From Now On Is Not Guaranteed..!!
- Added Support For Non Root Devices, They Have To Create Modified APK With Support Emulate For License/Billing Emulation To Work, Patching Is Allowed For Universal APK As Well As Split APKS.
- Added Function To Install APK/APKS For NonRoot In Emulation.
- Updated Billing Emulation.
- Updated EdXposed Version Check.
- Added Backup And Restore Of Splits APKs.
- Added Appear On Top Permission Request To Show Billing Popup On Android 6 And Up, Should Fix MIUI's Issue.
- Added Systemless Ads Block In AdBlocker, Needs to Be Enabled In Magisk To Take Effect If Not Enabled Automatically.
- Updated Chinese Translations.
- Bugs Fixed.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://jaspreetsingh.store/jasi-patcher

Download Instructions: (If You Have Old Version, You Can Also Update From With In Patcher Just Click 'Check For Updates' Option In Patcher's Menu)
https://jaspreetsingh.store/downloads/JP.apk
https://drop.download/jvxtopmcyxqr

Mirrors:
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/wr0KUMuK/file.html
May 24th, 2020, 2:45 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
May 24th, 2020, 3:09 am
Apk not working..

Apk opening error....
May 24th, 2020, 3:09 am

May 24th, 2020, 3:52 am
Link Zippyshare broken
May 24th, 2020, 3:52 am
May 24th, 2020, 6:04 am
biju wrote:Apk not working..

Apk opening error....

I didnot get you? For apk installing you need to allow install unknown apps to JP in settings
Plz explain
May 24th, 2020, 6:04 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 24th, 2020, 7:01 am
2 points,
1. Failed to patch PowerAmp v3 with the previous version of this app.
Any chance to patch the app, with this version?

2. Seems the functions of this Patcher not being optimized using Tai Chi Module (substitute for Xposed, on Android Pie). For instance, Hook and Emulation, as well as the signature bypass feature.

Thanks, Jaspreet Singh.
May 24th, 2020, 7:01 am

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"
May 24th, 2020, 7:05 am
tm_muri wrote:2 points,
1. Failed to patch PowerAmp v3 with the previous version of this app.
Any chance to patch the app, with this version?

2. Seems the functions of this Patcher not being optimized using Tai Chi Module (substitute for Xposed, on Android Pie). For instance, Hook and Emulation, as well as the signature bypass feature.

Thanks, Jaspreet Singh.

Had a similar question. On a non-root say Galaxy Note 10+ is there any chance this could patch PowerAmp and if so, what would be the proceedure?
May 24th, 2020, 7:05 am

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918U1)
Visible Wireless
May 24th, 2020, 7:27 am
Super but add f.l.ightrad.ar24
May 24th, 2020, 7:27 am
May 24th, 2020, 10:23 am
Can this be used to purchase UC in PUBG ?
May 24th, 2020, 10:23 am
May 24th, 2020, 2:15 pm
I tried to patch poweramp v3, after finishing the process in installing poweramp it doesn`t work, I have Android 10 miui 11 no root
May 24th, 2020, 2:15 pm
May 24th, 2020, 3:06 pm
I can't buy anything in the game Way of Retribution: awakening.
May 24th, 2020, 3:06 pm
May 24th, 2020, 5:07 pm
Why do you need "Contacts" and "Phone" permissions to function fully?
May 24th, 2020, 5:07 pm
May 24th, 2020, 5:57 pm
krugger wrote:I tried to patch poweramp v3, after finishing the process in installing poweramp it doesn`t work, I have Android 10 miui 11 no root

Poweramp patch needs xposed and root
May 24th, 2020, 5:57 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 24th, 2020, 5:59 pm
BNFCTR wrote:Why do you need "Contacts" and "Phone" permissions to function fully?

Storage: to write tmp files and patch data to storage
Phone: to get device details and stuff also for spoofing

Havw issue dont use!
May 24th, 2020, 5:59 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ