Hobby, sports, and other programs that are not games but provide entertainment
Jun 2nd, 2020, 9:49 pm
Forever IPTV V2.1.4 +{4 ACTIVATION CODES}
Requirements: 4.2 and up
Overview: Forever IPTV is a live IPTV app for end users that provides the facility to watch live TV, VOD, Series & TV Catchup on their Android devices

➞ Access only with username and password
➞ Automatic update Atualizado Updated
EPG
➞ Recordings
➞ Playback
➞ List organized into categories
➞ Option to block by category
➞ Super light and fast app

USER AND PASSWORD
You will no longer need a list or epg, log in using your username and password.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Users can view their account related information in the application itself. Service expiration date, allowed connections and more.

PARENT CONTROL
A customer can configure parental control by entering a password for adult content.

This application is exclusive to the contractor.
Compatible
✔Smartphones Android.
✔ Android tablets.
✔Android TV.
✔TV BOX of all makes and models.

Any suggestion to improve the application is welcome.

Team & Support
We have a qualified team, willing to offer the best service according to your needs.

More details please contact by email at the end of this page in "Send email"

Note: Market Cloud does not provide content for applications.

We disclaim any responsibility for misuse of the application.

What's New:
Enjoy !!!

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foreveriptv.foreveriptvobos

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/04d5ca8eac07e156

mirrors:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/wzyqdulrfr7l
https://drop.download/kdo0usmb9izh/ForeverTV_2.1.4_activationcodes.rar
Jun 2nd, 2020, 9:49 pm

MY paypal Account If do you want to donate to me: fantapster@gmail.com
Jun 3rd, 2020, 3:40 pm
The releases must have not less than two supported links from This List
Your release will not be categorized until this is done.
Jun 3rd, 2020, 3:40 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jun 5th, 2020, 3:57 am
All premium download is down?!?!! No f apk i cant download
Jun 5th, 2020, 3:57 am
Jun 5th, 2020, 4:13 am
Just checked the hosts - all three work correctly as do both Premium hosts.
Jun 5th, 2020, 4:13 am
Jun 5th, 2020, 2:26 pm
Keeps stopping every 5 or so seconds and says 'Playback error, reconnects in 3s (1/5)' on every channel, what am I doing wrong?
Jun 5th, 2020, 2:26 pm
Jun 5th, 2020, 4:10 pm
Code Breaker wrote:Keeps stopping every 5 or so seconds and says 'Playback error, reconnects in 3s (1/5)' on every channel, what am I doing wrong?

you really think something that is stolen being shared to thousands of people is going to work lol.......there are many services for under $10 for 3 devices.......oreo tv is free & it works 99.9% as does HDtv
Jun 5th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Jun 6th, 2020, 2:52 am
walleye66 wrote:
Code Breaker wrote:Keeps stopping every 5 or so seconds and says 'Playback error, reconnects in 3s (1/5)' on every channel, what am I doing wrong?

you really think something that is stolen being shared to thousands of people is going to work lol.......there are many services for under $10 for 3 devices.......oreo tv is free & it works 99.9% as does HDtv

Any recommendations for server?
Jun 6th, 2020, 2:52 am
Jun 6th, 2020, 5:48 pm
walleye66 wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the direction to oreo and hdtv it will do for me for now as a disabled person in UK I'm sat all day and can't afford subscription tv. Any other links or options would be much appreciated.

Thanks again :thumbup:
Jun 6th, 2020, 5:48 pm
Jun 8th, 2020, 1:19 pm

Because too many people are using it
Jun 8th, 2020, 1:19 pm
Oct 18th, 2020, 4:38 am
Now this is what I call a perfect working at. The username and password work perfectly and every single Channel I`ve tried load super super fast.

All of the live television channels work excellent, but there doesn`t seem to be any series available in the beginning options
Oct 18th, 2020, 4:38 am
Oct 18th, 2020, 4:39 am
Live television and movies work great but there doesn`t seem to be all that many movies though. I watch movies on the stremio app though so between the two apps I have all of the movies television and live television I want. Thanks to the uploader!!!
Oct 18th, 2020, 4:39 am
Oct 18th, 2020, 12:13 pm
Need user name and password
Oct 18th, 2020, 12:13 pm