Try this and see if it works:
Password is the same as my username, including spaces. Best to just copy and paste it. I've changed the packages to be in self-extracting 7-Zip format,
and the name of the archives have changed. It's self-evident which contents each archive contains once you extract them, though.
I've included in each package ONLY the the latest non-beta of build 331894. If anyone misses the other older apk versions, let me know what you want or
nickstamat is kind enough to post additional links at post #48 viewtopic.php?p=1603736#1603736
1. Uninstall any old version of iGo.
2. Make a folder "iGo" in the root of your external SD card.
3. Unpack either the MULTI or one of the specific resolution versions to the iGo folder created above.
4. Unpack the Content folder to the iGo folder you created. Same instructions as above.
5. Get maps from , specifically I put the latest maps in viewtopic.php?p=1603857#1603857
6. Install one of the iGo APKs from step 3 above. I'm currently using 18.104.22.1681894_BETA.apk* (see note at bottom) just fine.
7. Run it!
This is the skin I prefer, available from http://www.igo8navigation.com/gurjon-skins/gjakv110arine44-t2945.0.html
Alternatively, you can download GjAk_v1.10_AriNe-40.zip from http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2e821060f1/GjAk_v1.10_AriNe-40.zip
Don't extract the zip. Put the zip files into iGo\Content\Skins. Launch iGo and change the day and night skin both to the new file. Then restart iGo. You'll love the additional capabilities!
* lastnikita noted that some archives, at least the 1920 x 1080 archive, includes a later dated and confirmed by me different hash build 331894, and there's
not Beta in the filename. Note that I haven't tried this one at my resolution, yet (d2spr, SPH-L710, Sprint Galaxy S3 1280 x 720). If anyone confirms
working at other resolutions than 1920 x 1080, please let us know here with a quick message. Thanks lastnikita!
I confirm that the latest non-beta of that same build (available in the full HD package when I re-upload it) works fine at 1280x720.
iGo Primo v2.4 build 22.214.171.1241779: I don't like it. They switched the locations of some of the buttons around, and I've been using iGo My Way and iGo
Primo for so long that it was just too frustrating. Maybe I'll give it another try, but just in case others want it, here it is. Please let me know your
thoughts on Primo 2.4.
It's in (non-self-extracting) 7-Zip format with a vague filename but the contents are obvious once you open it.
Password is the same as my username, including spaces. Best to just copy and paste it.
A. iGO primo (2.4) 126.96.36.1991779_________5F5B58DADE042A7B6E3AF898F38A7592http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1d0d2e667c
Customize the display with these combinations in sys.txt:
Edit: Added link for skin I like that definitely works with build 331894.