Apps intended for mature audiences
Jun 30th, 2020, 7:57 am
Poonam Pandey TV v1.0.0 (18+) (Paid)
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: The one & only official channel of Bollywood diva and internet sensation, Poonam Pandey.
Watch all her latest web series & pictures and tune into her daily live streaming events. You will also get a chance to participate in exotic games and get to win exclusive gadgets and for the lucky few, they even get the opportunity to meet the one & only Poonam Pandey in person, should you be voted as the 'Fan Of The Month'.

New and exclusive videos will be uploaded on a weekly basis.

Poonam Pandey also plans to have a user 'Wish Panel', where fans can express their ideas of how they want to see Poonam Pandey in her forthcoming attractions. The most upvotes on any idea will be executed to reality.

Poonam Pandey is the pioneer and the first to start this genre of short films & web series and her tenacious and effervescent nature has always kept her raising the bar for herself, so that her fans are always surprised and delighted by her shows & films.

Poonam Pandey will soon be launching a show called '11 Minutes Of Pure Joy' as regular episodes on her channel. In this show she will be collaborating with Bollywood A listers, comedians, singers and dancers and other performers to create an alternative dimension to entertainment that will leave her fans enthralled.

Download the 'Poonam Pandey TV' now!

MESSAGE FROM POONAM PANDEY:

Dear Fans,

Yes, I'm finally ready with my channel.

This has been in the works for over a year now. And I'm thrilled to say that this app is very close to my and my team's vision of what the future of this channel should represent.

I promise to keep you excited, entertained and sleepless ;)

I love you all for all the love you've shown me. Now, it's my turn!

BIG KISS.
Poonam Pandey

What's New:
No changelog

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emppire.poonampandeytv

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/7labgte2gkez

Mirror
https://dropgalaxy.vip/zcqnhmhrb5pq
Jun 30th, 2020, 7:57 am
Jul 5th, 2020, 1:03 am
You have to login with Google account??
Jul 5th, 2020, 1:03 am
Jul 6th, 2020, 5:45 am
Imy4life3 wrote:You have to login with Google account??
Yes
Jul 6th, 2020, 5:45 am
Jul 6th, 2020, 6:19 pm
You can`t pass the login page. It requires Google sign in which is not possible with modded apks
Jul 6th, 2020, 6:19 pm
Jul 7th, 2020, 6:09 am
saiyanprince wrote:You can`t pass the login page. It requires Google sign in which is not possible with modded apks

No it's working with google account you have to sign up with your gmail account
Jul 7th, 2020, 6:09 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:06 am
jokhio wrote:
saiyanprince wrote:You can`t pass the login page. It requires Google sign in which is not possible with modded apks

No it's working with google account you have to sign up with your gmail account

Even after you try to sign in it'll stay on the same intro page.
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:06 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:15 am
Can you mod the sherni official one?please
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:15 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:46 am
jokhio wrote:

No it`s working with google account you have to sign up with your gmail account
Nothing happens. It stays on the login page.
Jul 7th, 2020, 7:46 am
Jul 8th, 2020, 6:15 pm
It's Stuck on login page.
Even I have selected Google login.
Jul 8th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Jul 8th, 2020, 7:13 pm
Only option is to login via Google account and that does not work for me as well.
Jul 8th, 2020, 7:13 pm
Jul 29th, 2020, 5:46 pm
Stuck on login page even after logging in with google.
Jul 29th, 2020, 5:46 pm
Aug 9th, 2020, 9:38 am
Google login fixed links updated enjoy
Aug 9th, 2020, 9:38 am