From Facebook to Twitter and everything in between
Sep 17th, 2020, 3:36 pm
Instander (Instagram) v7.0 [Mod+Clone]
Requirements: Android 4.4
Overview: Instander is a modded version of Instagram. Base: 158.0.0.30.123

Bringing you closer to the people and things you love.
— Instagram from Facebook

Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world.
Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
* Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
* Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories.
* Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile. Learn More About Your Interests
* Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators.
* Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
* Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.

MUST READ:
Mod contains features like download medias, stories, and long press on profile pic
DEVELOPPER SETTINGS: Long press home icon
MOD SETTINGS: There is now a menu! Check close to instagram's settings
IMPORTANT: If download isn't working, Instagram may not have storage permission. Please go to your phone's settings, and allow storage access for Instagram.
NB: I'm NOT the original modder of this app, please check the_dise!

What's New:
— Rebase to Instagram 158.0.0.30.123;
— Added stories improving quality (12 Mbps);
— Added available Instagram music;
— Added Splunk Mint (Crashlytics);
— Added photo improving quality (95% JPEG);
— Added "Ghost Mode";
— Added auto check OTA update;
— Fixed RTL download button;
— Fixed Threads;
— Fixed Don't Read Direct ;
— Fixed Verify info;
— Fixed Threads in profile;
— Disable Covid Hub;
— Remake Download dialog;
— Removed: "FollowsYou", "Clickable Links", "Selectable bio", "Copy Comments", "Mark as read", "Hide liked posts", "Auto play", "Recommended friends".

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://thedise.me

Download Instructions:
Package com.instagram.android:
https://drop.download/jnz16kayn3dg

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/r9692kwvy4bs

Package com.instander.android:
https://drop.download/wkeipad4p0vn

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/lwa0rzcqfv5r
Sep 17th, 2020, 3:36 pm
Sep 17th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Thank you! But I think Auto play was really good option to have. To stop video from going autop lay.
Sep 17th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Sep 17th, 2020, 8:26 pm
SlashX wrote:Thank you! But I think Auto play was really good option to have. To stop video from going autop lay.

True. Many useful features are being removed with every new update. The app also shows loading screen for like 6-8 seconds when you kill and relaunch the app. Rolled back to the previous version.
Sep 17th, 2020, 8:26 pm
Sep 18th, 2020, 7:48 am
Why in the heck would one get rid of the ability to copy comments?
Sep 18th, 2020, 7:48 am
Sep 18th, 2020, 8:12 am
Lol they removed all the features I was downloading this app for.
Sep 18th, 2020, 8:12 am
Sep 18th, 2020, 9:53 am
addsfsds wrote:Lol they removed all the features I was downloading this app for.
Go to ghost mode
Sep 18th, 2020, 9:53 am
Sep 18th, 2020, 12:01 pm
Rahulroy wrote:
addsfsds wrote:Lol they removed all the features I was downloading this app for.
Go to ghost mode

What does Ghost Mode have to do with the list of features removed from the app?
Sep 18th, 2020, 12:01 pm
Sep 18th, 2020, 5:40 pm
Guys, the_dise dropped some features because it was too time consuming. Plus, many users were just saying this mod is crap, and worst than InstaMod (discontinued), and some script kiddies stole his work, by just renaming/changing the GUI of his mod...
The_dise was working on this mod more than on his regular work, for free, just to get this kind of comments.
So he dropped features, to keep only what he is using, and to make its maintenance faster and easier.

For the long loading screen, it may be due to online OTA check. Maybe a slow internet connection?

All in all, I think we should at least thank him, he's working for us, for free, providing an up-to-date mod :)
Sep 18th, 2020, 5:40 pm
Sep 18th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Insta aero is best of them all
Sep 18th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Sep 19th, 2020, 3:00 am
Few bugs in the latest update version 7.1:
• On the home page, Instander is not in the center. It's towards halfway left.
• When long click on any comment to report or block the user who made the comment, the icon (in the top right corner of the screen) does not show properly of the button. It was there I think few versions back.
• There's always one ad (suggested post) when you scroll in the older posts. Otherwise the feed is completely ad free.
Sep 19th, 2020, 3:00 am
Sep 19th, 2020, 5:20 am
jeriki wrote:Insta aero is best of them all

Aero and Instander are virtually identical, with Aero having one additional feature that separates the two apps.

Big whoop.
Sep 19th, 2020, 5:20 am
Sep 19th, 2020, 8:30 am
jeriki wrote:Insta aero is best of them all

I was talking about instaero, when I said "script kiddies stealing his work"... It's a clone of Instander with minor changes/tweaks... The source code is nearly identical, and there are even direct references of "instander" in some functions. Even analytics is using the same API as instander. Of course, no credit has been given to the dise, which is completely dishonest. I didn't mention the name of the mod, to avoid any indirect ad for it
Sep 19th, 2020, 8:30 am
Sep 19th, 2020, 11:35 am
Please there`s new update and I can`t install it from the app, bring some link...
Sep 19th, 2020, 11:35 am