Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 19th, 2020, 8:12 pm
5 Novels by Abbi Glines
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.9 MB
Overview: Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party, and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

As She Fades: From the #1 New York Times- and USA Today-bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach and The Vincent Boys series, Abbi Glines delivers another smoldering, compulsively readable YA romance with As She Fades.

On the night of her high school graduation, Vale McKinley and her boyfriend Crawford are in a terrible car accident that leaves Crawford in a coma. They were supposed to spend the summer planning for college, for a bright future full of possibility. Together. Instead, Vale spends long days in the hospital, hoping Crawford will awaken.

Slate Allen, a college friend of Vale’s brother, has been visiting his dying uncle at the same hospital. When he and Vale meet, she can’t deny the flutter of an illicit attraction. She tries to ignore her feelings, but she's not immune to Slate's charm. Slowly, they form a cautious friendship. Then, Crawford wakes up . . . with no memory of Vale or their relationship. Heartbroken, Vale opts to leave for college and move on with her life. Except now, she’s in Slate’s territory, and their story is about to take a very strange turn.

Glitter: Lies, Deceit, Vengeance, Desire, and Hate… wrapped up in a façade of all that sparkles and shines.
A pretty face, a fetching smile, a fabulous gown, a flutter of lashes at just the right moment – Miriam had been taught she must do all these things to land a wealthy husband. Much preferring the company of books to people, the only thing that stopped Miriam from fleeing to the countryside was her younger sister - who was counting on Miriam to make a match that would ensure she could care for her mother and sister properly.

He knew his duty to his title and he would do as was necessary. Although Hugh Compton, Earl of Ashington, hadn’t wanted his father’s title at the age of nine and twenty, he gained it two years ago when his father died unexpectedly. The only good that had come of that was Hugh had been able to move his father’s wife to the dowager house.

Now it was time to marry. Many disliked the arrogant Earl of Ashington but none so much as his brother. After his mother was sent off as if she were trash to be disposed of, Nathaniel swore he’d even the score. With the intent of charming the boring Lydia Ramsbury right out of his brother’s arms, Nathaniel discovered it was a new face that had captured his brother's attention - a one Miss Miriam Bathurst.
Vengeance had never looked so sweet.

Lyrics of a Small Town: One last thing, if you do fall in love with him, please go slowly. Be careful. Trust your gut and know not all things are easy. Damaged things can become beautiful if they’re placed in the right hands. –Love, Gran

A small town where pickup trucks rule, the farmer’s market is bigger than the grocery store, and just about everyone goes to church on Sunday is the last place Henley Warren expects to find herself three months after her grandmother’s death. But Gran left a list of things she needed Henley to do after she died, and fulfilling those wishes means spending a summer in the same place her mom fled from when she was only seventeen years old. With each task that is ticked off the list, events are set in motion that uncover secrets surrounding Henley’s life.
Although Henley may have arrived on the shores of Alabama’s Gulf Coast feeling alone and lost in a world without her Gran, things soon change. The small town holds more than she realized- including a broody, gorgeous, potentially dangerous guy who is always showing up when she needs him the most. Henley fears her heart isn’t ready to trust someone so unpredictable but he makes her feel things deeper than she thought possible. So, when Henley discovers the twisted, dark world he is living in, will it be too late to save her heart? Or has her heart been beyond saving from the moment he stepped out of his truck on that very first day?

Whispers of a Broken Halo: Rio
Bryn Wallace had been the one bright spot in my life before my grandparents brought me to live with them. While living in the run-down trailer park my momma had moved us to the last few years of her life, Bryn had given me a reason to smile every day. After finding my mother's dead body, my grandparents had picked me up and I started a new life in The Shores, Alabama. It had always bothered me that I never got a chance to tell Bryn goodbye.
Now, seven years later, my memories of the beautiful girl who I considered my first love were destroyed by the disappointment she had become.

Bryn
When life took another nosedive from bad to worse, which happened too often, I would tell myself that one day I'd find Rio March. It got me through my darkest times and gave me hope.
When my sister had, once again, gotten us forced out of town, by sleeping with the local minister and turning everyone in the community against us, I took the money I had saved from working over-time and I made the decision on where we would move. However, fate was never on my side. Within two weeks of arriving in The Shores, Rio hated me and made sure everyone else in town did too. I couldn't even take my nephew into the candy store.

It didn't seem to matter where we moved, this would always be our outcome. Hated, looked down upon, and judged for sins I hadn't committed. But I was done moving. The trashy Wallace girls were in town to stay.

Smokeshow: Set in a world where southern wealth and power comes from one source. The Family is ruled by one boss and it's time for the newer generation to step into place.
It’s a fragile thing- the whispers of truth that you hope are lies.

Hughes Farm was the largest racing horse establishment in the south. The family that owned it were known to be wealthy, powerful, arrogant, and terrifying. My first encounter with them didn’t prepare me for all that was to come. I don’t think anything truly could have.

Growing up with only my father and brother hadn’t been easy but we’d had each other. Losing them was the hardest thing I’d ever faced. It had made the times we went without food, electricity, or even shelter seem insignificant in comparison.

It is when a woman, claiming to have been my mother’s best friend, arrives to take me home with her that questions begin to surface. My father had rarely spoken of my mother. She’d died when I was a toddler. Having no other option, I trust this stranger and am thrown into a world of mansions, racing horses, extravagance, and him.

It’s true that there is a thin line between love and hate. But there is an even thinner line between truth and lies.

Download Instructions:
First 3 Books:
https://drop.download/kejdrhodwaba
https://uploadrar.com/gnk92l3qmkct

Whispers of a Broken Halo:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/50459on62ujc
https://uploadrar.com/mrmrh3y8vw9d

Smokeshow:
https://uploadrar.com/45p4izq5tb78
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/fhs1lv2sv851

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 19th, 2020, 8:12 pm