Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Sep 20th, 2020, 6:42 am
Dragon Conjurer series by Eric Vall (#1-3,8-10)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.2 MB
Overview: I'm just a normal dude like you who couldn't find the kind of books I wanted, so I decided to write them. Now I've written over 100 novels and am the best selling author in the genre.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dragon Conjurer
I was just your average college anthropology student. I went to class, worked my minimum wage job, and studied for exams. Until I discovered that monsters are real, and I can summon the most powerful of them all: Dragons. Now, I’m a Dragon Conjurer working for a secret agency/academy that protects the world from monsters behind the scenes, and two of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever met are in my squad and super into me. And it seems that they don’t mind sharing. Life is about to become awesome.

Dragon Conjurer 2
It’s been a crazy few weeks since I learned monsters were real. Now, I’m a powerful Dragon Conjurer working with a secret agency/academy to save the world behind the scenes. This week, our mission takes us to The Land of the Rising Sun. And I can’t wait to kick a** and take names in Japan.

Dragon Conjurer 3
Every day as the world’s only male Dragon Conjurer gets better and better. If I’m not kicking monster ass, I’m strengthening relations between secret, international magic academies, and if I’m not doing that, I’m having gorgeous, badass babes falling into my bed. I thought things couldn’t get any better… until our next mission takes us deep into the Canadian Rockies, on the hunt for a Wendigo. A very hungry Wendigo.

Dragon Conjurer 8
Monster ambushes have become the norm here at the Americas’ Institution of Magic and Mythology. And that’s a problem. Every day brings yet another horde of monsters from any corner of the world, and our intel doesn’t seem to be holding up. That leaves my friends, lovers, my six dragons, and me to take on the deadliest ambushes The Great Scaled One can throw at us.

Dragon Conjurer 9
I never thought the day would come, but the Russian Academy has called me and my team in for some monster assistance. This sounds like the perfect time to open all communications between the Academies, but it’s also my chance to finally get to know Lia better. And maybe even help manage her growing pack of incredible dragons. But The Great Scaled One is making big moves in big places. Millions of civilians are at risk, and there’s only so many places my team can be at once. Luckily, Lia and I have more than enough dragon power to bring to this fight.

Dragon Conjurer 10
The monsters have been calling the shots for way too long, and it ends now. It’s time for my team and I to get on the offensive in this war and finish it for good, and that means bringing the next battle right to The Great Scaled One’s door. Whatever we find there will undoubtedly be our most dangerous fight yet, but my dragons and I have been waiting a long time for this moment. Now, we’re done chomping at the bit. We’re unleashing everything we’ve got and more on this monster, and we’re not backing down until the world is finally free from his tyranny.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4up.org/wtjq9nibug9v
https://dropgalaxy.vip/w2knmnb45qbn

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 20th, 2020, 6:42 am

No longer active
Oct 25th, 2020, 4:09 am
Added Dragon Conjurer 2
Oct 25th, 2020, 4:09 am

No longer active
Dec 5th, 2020, 10:23 am
Added Dragon Conjurer 3