GPS applications, rather than GPS navigation software
Nov 27th, 2020, 7:54 pm
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps v18.8.2 [Premium] [Mod Extra]
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the most advanced GPS navigation app for Android with 3D offline maps from TomTom, accurate door-to-door voice guided navigation and free map updates.

ImageImageImage

Sygic - GPS, Navigation is the world’s most downloaded GPS navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers. Offline 3D maps are stored on your phone for GPS navigation without an internet connection. We update the maps multiple times per year for free, so that you can always rely on Sygic GPS Navigation.

NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)

CAR CONNECTIVITY
• Sygic is specially optimized to work with built-in infotainment systems compatible with MirrorLink**
• Just connect your phone to your car's screen and stay focused on the road
• You can use your car's touchscreen, knobs, or buttons to control the app
• Car manufacturers compatible with MirrorLink: Honda, Volkswagen, Seat, Peugeot, Citroen, Skoda (SmartLink), Suzuki, and others

ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*

STAY SAFE
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer **
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*

SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps

You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.

What's New:
New feature alert: Mobile Speed Cameras
Real-time information from the world's largest mobile speed camera database will help you avoid speeding tickets. On top of that, the community of 5 million drivers reports thousands of additional mobile speed cameras every day.
You will get an alert when there is a speed camera on your route so that you can adjust your driving.
The Mobile Speed Cameras license is valid for one year. Fixed speed cameras are available to all Sygic users for free.

Mod Info:
Premium features unlocked; credits mrdude
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sygic.aura

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/aaj0lhdbi7cx

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/aae36f7ab9943c2a
https://uploadrar.com/c6vyg4t1akwo
https://mega4up.org/s7z943cy457k
(Banned Filehost) http://www.file-upload.com/j33joiwe11ii
https://dropgalaxy.vip/sozagjdfkios
Nov 27th, 2020, 7:54 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Nov 27th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Not install for arm64...
Nov 27th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Nov 28th, 2020, 3:40 am
I hope mrdude changes his mind about arm64 version
Nov 28th, 2020, 3:40 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 3:45 am
BillionSense wrote:I hope mrdude changes his mind about arm64 version

Yeah! there is a non sense in this decision. Now all have arm64 so it's really tedious this decision!
Nov 28th, 2020, 3:45 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 6:37 am
Carrizo wrote:

Yeah! there is a non sense in this decision. Now all have arm64 so it's really tedious this decision!

I don't have an Arm64 device. Why should I spend time modding something for no reason and that does not benefit me at all? If you find it "tedious", learn to mod. You should just be happy that you even got the Arm7 version because when I see posts like this It makes me just not feel like sharing with you at all.
Nov 28th, 2020, 6:37 am

Nov 28th, 2020, 7:20 am
I still don't get it... I have Samsung Galaxy S10, its arm64-v8a and this version works just fine.

@harlancoben, I have also my old S7 Edge and this version works just normal.
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:20 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:34 am
Xiaomi MI 8 (arm64-v8a), MIUI 12, Android 10. This version works fine.
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:34 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:55 am
Just wondering if anyone else thinks that this app has beocme less fluid and reliable at each release? The earlier vesions (18.2 to the mid 18.x releases) seemd to be a lot more snappy? This is not in any way a criticism levelled a mrdude, Balatan or suyama8 by the way. From reviews i have read of the stock version, in recent times i am wondering if Sygic may have lost their way a bit with this app? (No pun intended!).The basics are suffereing at the expense of the bells and whistles? I like the Sygic design (look and until recently feel) but with mobile service providers bundling more data into even the budget packages I am finding myself tending to use Google maps. more. I have pretty decent phone Pixel 3a (Am64 8 core + 4GB RAM). Wondering also if there is something i can maybe do to improve things. (cache, reset, reinstall already done.) Thanks.

Update - have subsuquently discovered this may be an Android 11 or device specific related issue. This Sygic app is well behaved on HTC U1-Life running Android 10. On Pixel 3a Android 11 very sluggish, jumpy and prone to freezing. Running Balatan's MAPS.ME 10.2.3 with no issues on Android 10 and 11.
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:55 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 8:07 am
Also can't install on arm64
Nov 28th, 2020, 8:07 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 8:47 am
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2, arm64, works fine!
Maybe if you cannot install it is because you have not the balatan previous Sygic. So you must uninstall the previous one or use the Suyama8 version
Nov 28th, 2020, 8:47 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 10:31 am
mrdude wrote:
Carrizo wrote:

I don't have an Arm64 device. Why should I spend time modding something for no reason and that does not benefit me at all? If you find it "tedious", learn to mod. You should just be happy that you even got the Arm7 version because when I see posts like this It makes me just not feel like sharing with you at all.

I fully agree!
None of the critics want to buy the app, but whining they do. :(
Nov 28th, 2020, 10:31 am

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G (Android 13); Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (SM-T870) (Android 11)
Nov 28th, 2020, 11:08 am
Samsung Galaxy S9+ (arm64-v8a), Android 10. This version works fine.
Nov 28th, 2020, 11:08 am

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (Android 14) + Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Android 14) + Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 PRO (Wear OS 3.5)
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:12 pm
tordajav wrote:I still don't get it... I have Samsung Galaxy S10, its arm64-v8a and this version works just fine.

@harlancoben, I have also my old S7 Edge and this version works just normal.

ok thanks for the info
Nov 28th, 2020, 7:12 pm
Nov 29th, 2020, 9:54 pm
App works but Maps download just one white screen. Is there something I`m missing?
Nov 29th, 2020, 9:54 pm

When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets