Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 14th, 2021, 1:41 am
Table Topped Series by Alex Silver (1-4, 6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: Alex Silver (he/him) grew up mostly in Northern Maine and is currently living in Canada with a spouse, two kids, and three birds. Alex is a trans guy who started writing fiction as a child and never stopped.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Roll for Initiative - If I discover one more passive aggressive sticky note detailing all the ways I’ve annoyed Paz today, I’m going to scream.
When Paz moved in, I thought I’d rolled a critical success in the roommate lottery. He’s just my type, into guys, and he works at my favorite cafe making the most heavenly chocolate confections I’ve ever tasted. Then the notes start, criticizing everything I do. Before I know it, he’s making my blood boil, and not in a sexy fun way.
With the holidays coming we’re both dealing with work stress, but at the rate we’re going I might just be the grinch who ruins Christmas by telling him to find another place to live.

2. Charisma Check - Gui’s the best friend I ever had. I love him like a brother, too bad I’m falling for his little brother.
Jude is a walking talking temptation, everything I never let myself want. He’s sweet as chocolate, wickedly funny, and he gets me. The sex, well, it’s worth a repeat and that’s something I never do.
When he visited Gui, I thought I could settle for a one night stand, but then Jude moves to my city to work at my studio. Gui gets him to join my gaming group and suddenly he’s all I see. Now Jude’s looking at me with hearts in his eyes and I’m terrified that I’m going to break his heart.

3. Saving Throw - Rene was my first everything. Best friend, first kiss, first love, first heartbreak.
Seven years after walking out of my life, they tear open old wounds with a single photo of a smiling little boy and the message they’re coming home.
Mo has my smile and Rene’s eyes. It kills me that I didn’t know about him sooner. As furious as the news Rene kept such a major secret makes me, I want a relationship with my son more than I want to rehash old arguments. Besides, Rene has more baggage than the 747 they flew in on, and I swore off love the first time they left me heartbroken.
When I learn Rene and Mo need a place to stay while they settle into life in Vancouver, it sounds like a perfect opportunity. I’ve got a spare room. What better way to figure out co-parenting than living together? It’s not like I’m going to fall for the ex who hurt me deeper than anyone else could. That would be ridiculous.

4. Plus One Bonus - Our relationship is fake, but my feelings are growing more real by the day.
Max sweeps me off my feet at our bus stop. He becomes my friend. Then, just when I think he might be into me, he throws me a curve ball by asking me to be his fake date to a wedding. He claims his buddies won’t leave him alone about finding a plus one. The catch is, the ceremony is months away, so we’ll have to be pretend datemates for a while.
I suspect there’s more going on than Max’s inability to handle confronting his meddlesome friends. Especially once I meet them all and see how much they care about Max. I keep going around in circles trying to figure out how he truly feels about me, all the while trying not to fall for him.
CW: History of neglectful parents and parental abandonment, a side character’s infertility struggles are mentioned.

6. Party of Three part 1 - Pia
My dreams of a career as an artist are too big to let a little thing like love derail them.
Funny how it takes a drag show to reach inside my soul, show me a glimpse of who I truly am, and bring my two best friends into my life. After a lifetime as collateral damage to Mom’s serial monogamy, I never thought I’d have room for the inevitable heartache of romance. Yet I can’t help myself when it comes to the two men who mean more to me than I ever imagined possible.
Emil
Coming out is never easy, but staying in the closet is crushing my soul.
I’ve known who I am for most of my life. Jewish, drag king, trans man, teacher, brother, son, uncle. But rejection and fear have kept my truth locked up inside for years. Drag gives me my one safe outlet to be myself, but it takes Pia and Gregor’s unwavering support to find the courage to embrace every part of myself. They give me the strength to step out of the closet and the drive to fight for love.
Gregor
Some days, getting out of bed seems like more than I can manage.
My mom was my rock for most of my life. Single by choice, she showed me that family is who we choose. She is the reason I went into nursing, the reason I fell in love with drag. When I lost her, it seemed like my entire life fell apart. Depression consumed me. It isn’t until I meet my online best friends in person that I truly relearn how to live. Now I’m hoping the three of us can become the family I’ve longed to rebuild ever since I lost mine.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/v6gcuzpklrnr
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/d4e53rjqq394

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 14th, 2021, 1:41 am
Jan 17th, 2021, 3:08 pm
ADDED

2. Charisma Check
Jan 17th, 2021, 3:08 pm
May 18th, 2023, 4:42 pm
added

6. Party of Three part 1