[ 1 post ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Guild Hunter Series by Nalini Singh (.ePUB)(.MOBI)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:33 pm 
VIP
Emeritus Moderator

WRZ$: 44173.42

Device: iPod Touch 4G 64GB Jailbroken, iPad 2 16GB, Kindle Touch, Nook Simiple Touch
Guild Hunter Series by Nalini Singh (Books 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 4)
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | Size: 3.50 mb
Overview: "I've been writing as long as I can remember and all of my stories always held a thread of romance (even when I was writing about a prince who could shoot lasers out of his eyes). I love creating unique characters, love giving them happy endings and I even love the voices in my head. There's no other job I would rather be doing. In September 2002, when I got the call that Silhouette Desire wanted to buy my first book, Desert Warrior, it was a dream come true. I hope to continue living the dream until I keel over of old age on my keyboard." - Nalini Singh

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

0.5] Angel's Pawn:
In Atlanta, a vampire hunter is caught between two rival factions and the angel who is manipulating them both. Her only assistance comes from a vampire who may have his own reasons for helping her...

1] Angel's Bood:
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux knows she is the best- but she does not know if even she is good enough for this job. Hired by the dangerously beautiful archangel Raphael, a being so lethal that no mortal wants his attention, Elena knows failure is not an option—even if the task is impossible.
Because this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad.
The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor's edge of passion. Even if the hunt does not destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just might. For when archangels play, mortals break.

1.5] Angel's Judgment (Must Love Hellhounds Anthology):
Seek out a traitor in the midst of a guild of non-lethal vampire trackers, one that intends to eradicate the entire species of bloodsuckers.

2] Archangel's Kiss

3] Archangel's Consort:
An ancient and malevolent female immortal is rising in Manhattan to reclaim her son, the archangel Raphael. Only one thing stands in her way: Elena Deveraux, a vampire-hunter-and Raphael's lover.

4] Archangel's Blade:
The severed head marked by a distinctive tattoo on its cheek should have been a Guild case, but dark instincts honed over hundreds of years of life compel the vampire Dmitri to take control. There is something twisted about this death, something that whispers of centuries long past...but Dmitri's need to discover the truth is nothing to the vicious strength of his response to the hunter assigned to decipher the tattoo.
Savaged in a brutal attack that almost killed her, Honor is nowhere near ready to come face to face with the seductive vampire who is an archangel's right hand, and who wears his cruelty as boldly as his lethal sensuality...the same vampire who has been her secret obsession since the day she was old enough to understand the inexplicable, violent emotions he aroused in her.
As desire turns into a dangerous compulsion that might destroy them both, it becomes clear the past will not stay buried. Something is hunting...and it will not stop until it brings a blood-soaked nightmare to life once more...

Download Instructions:
HugeFiles

Mirror:
http://rapidgator.net/file/5eb12b5443606dab0ad160a2987138d4/NS_GldHnt.rar.html

Angels' Flight (Anthology)
Book 5 - Archangel's Storm

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:33 pm 
The Advertiser

[ 1 post ]