For the more serious stuff
Apr 4th, 2021, 8:41 am
Mafia Ménage Trilogy by Julia Sykes (#1, 3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 240 kB
Overview: Julia Sykes is a USA Today bestselling author of edgy, emotional romance. When she's not writing, she's usually reading.
Genre: Romance, Erotic

Image Image

Mafia Captive (#1)(Reissue 2021): Two darkly domineering alpha males.
One sets my body on fire.
The other makes me tremble.
And they swear they won't let me go.

My ordinary life as a college sophomore becomes extraordinary when Joseph storms into my world and sweeps me off my feet. Our intense connection seems too impossible to be real, like a wonderful dream.

Until it becomes a nightmare.
Drugged. Kidnapped.
When I wake up, I find myself trapped in the arms of the man who was supposed to be my fierce protector. My sweet first love is a criminal, the son of a powerful mafia boss. And his best friend Marco--the terrifying, heavily-muscled man who abducted me--is a brutal enforcer.

They say they can't let me go, or their enemies might hurt me.
Despite everything, my heart still belongs to Joseph, and I can't help surrendering to the fiery chemistry between us.
Marco's rigid rules infuriate me, but his steady onyx stare and stern orders make something darker than anger burn low in my belly.

They swear they've kidnapped me for my own protection, but will staying close to my alluring criminal captors put me in more danger than ever?

Theirs to Protect (#3): Two darkly domineering alpha males.
They're mine, and I'm theirs.
We'll be together forever, a new family.

We're supposed to be free: Joseph, Marco, and me. I'm not their captive anymore, and my men have escaped their criminal lives. Our new home in Boston is blissfully peaceful and safe. Until it's not safe anymore. Joseph's father is a powerful mafia boss, and a ruthless usurper intends to demonstrate his viciousness by targeting Dominic Russo's only son. It doesn't take long for this new enemy to figure out my fierce men's greatest weakness: me.

All we wanted was a happy, normal life, but the men I love will do anything to protect me. I can't bear to watch Marco sink back into the darkness that'd nearly swallowed his soul before we escaped. And my heart would break if Joseph--who's always been good to his core--is forced to do something terrible in order to keep me safe. My men are determined to protect me, but I'll protect them too. They won't allow me to be hurt, and I won't allow them to be broken.
We're a family. The three of us. Forever.

Note: Theirs to Protect is not a standalone novel. It should be read after The Daddy and The Dom.

Download Instructions:
Centfile

Mirror:
Uploadrar

Trouble downloading? Read This.

Mafia Ménage Trilogy #2: Here
Apr 4th, 2021, 8:41 am

Apr 5th, 2021, 9:07 am
Added: Mafia Captive (#1)
Apr 5th, 2021, 9:07 am