Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Apr 17th, 2021, 3:20 pm
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.4.0 (Mod Free Shopping)
Requirements: Android 4.4 +
Overview: YOU have been chosen to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Embark on your own adventure in this all new RPG set in the wizarding world, years before Harry Potter received his Hogwarts letter.

Explore never-before-seen rooms of Hogwarts Castle and investigate ancient mysteries. Learn powerful magic and knowledge from Professors Dumbledore, Snape, and more. Duel against your rivals and forge alliances with new friends to help you on your adventures. As part of WBIE’s Portkey Games label, this groundbreaking mobile game puts you at the center of an all-new story in the wizarding world.

When your mettle is tested, what kind of witch or wizard will you be? A heroic Gryffindor? A cunning Slytherin? You decide! After all, this is your Hogwarts story.

Game Features:
Magic Spells, Potions & More
- Attend classes to learn and master magical skills like casting spells and brewing potions.
- Unlock new characters, spells, potions and locations as you advance through the years of Hogwarts.
- Customize your student avatar.
Mystery and Adventure
- Use your magical skills to investigate mysteries at Hogwarts.
- Discover the truth behind the Cursed Vaults and your brother's disappearance in an all new story.
Friendships that Matter
- Bond with your housemates to win the House Cup.
- Go on quests to help friends and fellow students…or frustrate rivals.
- Earn respect and build relationships by adventuring together.

Please note that Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery is free to download and play, however, you can purchase some in-game items with real money. If you want to limit this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. A network connection is also required.

Mod Info:
Unconditionally use diamond gold coins to buy things or upgrade!

What's New:
- NEW RELEASE! Dive into your old memories and achievements at Hogwarts with the new MEMORY BOOK feature!
- AN ENCHANTED KISS! Show off the romantic chemistry between you and your partner in this Special Adventure
- Tonks is in trouble at Zonko's and an Imp might be involved! Meet her there to help figure out what happened

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.potter

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/xkojcuvzk7df

Mirror
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/xos1kdug
https://userupload.net/ivr8v2j0mgmb

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 17th, 2021, 3:20 pm

★Support developer,my Releases are only for trial!
★Update App only in Telegram: @NeededApk
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:03 pm
Uploaded link is Bloodstained instead of Harry Potter
Apr 17th, 2021, 9:03 pm
Apr 24th, 2021, 10:16 am
Herocat wrote:Uploaded link is Bloodstained instead of Harry Potter

Use the other links
Apr 24th, 2021, 10:16 am
Jul 16th, 2021, 10:53 pm
This version is outdated but still playable. It is still working but you cannot save the game by connecting it to your FB account. If you attempt to connect to your FB account, the game will restart and ask you to update the game. By then, you can no longer play it because it won't let you update so you need to reinstall the app. So basically, you can only play this game using this apk on a single device and the mods will continue to work.

* Have unlimited energy. Energy bar will still have limit but after I ran out of energy, I can just buy energy using diamonds even if the diamonds bar says zero (0).

* I can only buy pets that I see along the way. I cannot buy pets from the store.

* I cannot buy any stuff (costume, wardrobe, etc.) from the store using diamonds if I have 0 diamonds. I also cannot buy stuff that are locked.

* You can buy more energy from the store using diamonds even if it says zero (0).

* This game requires internet access but even with the mod mentioned above it will still work (as long as it is not connected to FB).

* This game still has ads if you click them (the one at the bottom-right) in case you want additional stuff.

* I have not tested the coins if it is unlimited but you cannot buy coins from the store using diamonds since there is no option to buy coins using diamonds. Coins can only be bought by real world money.
Jul 16th, 2021, 10:53 pm