[ 2 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: New Species series by Laurann Dohner (.ePUB)(.MOBi)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:52 am 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 209848.50

Device: iPhone 5
New Species series by Laurann Dohner , books 6, 7, 9, 10
Requirements: ePUB, MOBi Reader, Size: 4.30 Mb
Overview: I had a rather short area here telling a little about me but then I had more than a few people ask me to expand it so... here goes. LOL. I'm a full time home 'supervisor' which is a nice word for saying I'm a housewife. I'm married happily, I met my dream guy 20 years ago, and we have 4 children. I live in Southern California and I can't function without iced coffee. I believe in romance, I've always been a daydreamer, and I'm a HUGE fan of books, always have been.

Genre: Fantasy: Paranormal

Image Image Image Image

Wrath:
Book 6 in the New Species series. Wrath volunteers to live and work outside Homeland, where he'll once again be confined in a small space with other males. He was subjected to horrific abuse and conditioning and forced to view endless sex tapes of human females while chained to Mercile's perverted machines. Wrath knows he's too dangerous and emotionally damaged to ever be with a female. Lauren has just been detained by three big, buff, well-armed men-New Species. One of them really catches her eye. He's tall, sexy and...her new roommate, apparently. Having never met a man this spectacular, she decides to taste every inch of his amazing body. Wrath is definitely open to that plan. The sex is incredible and he gives her everything she needs-but he'll only go so far. Something is holding him back. Lauren has to make him unleash his desire and Wrath has to get past his fear if the couple wants any chance at a future together. Publisher's Note: While each New Species book is a standalone, the greatest enjoyment will come from reading them in series order.

Tiger:
Zandy’s had too much to drink and is in the wrong place at the wrong time. She knows she’s going to die. When her eyes open again, a beautiful man-creature is holding her in his arms. He is just too tempting to resist—her fallen angel. She wraps herself around his body, determined to have him. Reality crashes in when he turns out to be flesh and blood. She’s just molested a New Species.
Tiger’s shock quickly turns to intense passion when the small human female kisses him. She’s trying to get his clothes off and wants to share sex with him but she’s lying across the hood of his Jeep and he’s engaged in a task force operation.
Tiger has made it clear that he will never take a mate. There’s only one small problem—they can’t keep their hands off each other. The taste and feel of her just leaves Tiger wanting more.

Shadow:
Beauty resents being labeled Gift Species. Everyone is way too overprotective, males aren’t even allowed to speak to her and so far true freedom eludes her. Then a big, sexy Species officer mistakes her for the enemy and takes her to the ground.
Shadow is dumbfounded. He has a Gift pinned under him—a big no-no. But Beauty is fascinated and wants to know Shadow a lot better. She is full of newly discovered, unrequited passion and he’s just what she needs to satisfy her curiosity.
For Shadow, sex means pain and revulsion. For Beauty, it was enslavement and ridicule. Two lonely souls who have never known a lover’s touch, together in a cabin in the woods. Each touch, every discovery brings them closer to a life they never thought possible…beyond even their dreams.

Moon:
Dr. Joyce Yards has never met anyone as irresistible as 466. Their therapy sessions are growing hotter, his raw sexual hunger becoming aggressive, and he refuses to discuss anything except the possibility of getting her naked. Joy understands the dire consequences if she indulges her passion. It will break her heart but she must walk away.

Moon has been drugged, his memory shattered, and he’s now little more than feral, a dangerous threat to everyone. In their need for help, the NSO doctors turn to the only female Moon ever cared about—the one who left him behind two years ago.

Moon isn’t the same male Joy once knew. There are no rules now. If sex tames the wild beast and triggers his fractured memories, allowing him moments of lucidity, then Joy will give him everything, body and soul. She’ll do whatever it takes to save him—even at the cost of her own life.

Mirror:
Rapidgator

New Species #5
New Species #1-4, 8

Last edited by With on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Online Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:52 am 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: New Species series by Laurann Dohner (.ePUB)(.MOBi)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:31 am 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 209848.50

Device: iPhone 5
Added "Moon"

Online Profile  

[ 2 posts ]