Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 6th, 2021, 3:18 am
6 Novels by Tijan
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 3.2 MB
Overview: Writing is what I needed to do. After that, I had to teach myself how to write. I can't blame my teachers for not teaching me all those years in school. It was my fault. I was one of the students that was wishing I was anywhere but at school! So after that day, it took me lots of work until I was able to put together something that resembled a novel.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sustain (#1): I had a simple life. I worked two jobs, made ends meet, and hung out with my mom and twin brother. The other part of my life was about avoiding him, but when SWAT raided my boyfriend’s home, that was the last straw. The boyfriend got tossed and to help me keep busy, my brother talked me into joining their old band again, but I had to be honest. It wasn’t a hard sell. Playing drums was in my blood. I used to be addicted and that craving hadn’t been satisfied in three long years. The only problem was their lead singer. It was him. The drums might not have been the only thing I was addicted to. I think I was still addicted to him too.

Kian (#2): Dark. Mysterious. Gorgeous. Loved by all the girls. Respected by all the guys...that was Kian Maston. As the heir to a billion dollar empire, his future was promising until the day he saved my life. Everything changed for both of us, and there was one more word that could be used to describe him—dangerous. The nation fell in love with him while falling in hate with me. He was sent to prison, and as far as they were concerned, it was my fault. I was forced to go into hiding until today. Kian's being released from prison, and he should go back to being the golden boy he always was supposed to be. I should remain in hiding, living my life as normal as could be. That's what we should do...

Brady Remington Landed Me in Jail (#3): Rayna would do anything for Brady and she has. She's bailed him out of jail. She's healed his bruises and picked him up from parties. She's always been there for him regardless if he had asked or not. But when a potential love interest for Rayna returns to town, their relationship is threatened. Brady has to decide if he's going to make her his or let her go. And when he tries to do the right thing by both of them, neither could've foreseen what secrets their decisions would've exposed. Their small town is soon rocked by controversy and in the midst of it, Rayna and Brady try to figure out if they can be together or not.

Evil (#4): You know that group of people in school that everyone fears? Popular. Beautiful. The in-crowd? That was my family. Kind of. We were above that group. We held court over everyone else. We were the best looking. We were the mysterious and elusive ones. Most of the girls wanted to (and did) date the guys, but they didn't want to be one of us. They couldn't be. They were our prey. We were the feared. But like every family, nothing is as it seems. That was my truth. Kellan was in his own league. He was our leader and he was the one no one messed with. No one dared. He was ruthless, powerful, and no one could match him... Except for me. I was about to find out just how different I was from my family.

Cole (#5): I shouldn’t have remembered him. He was just a guy who walked through a restaurant. I didn't know his name. We never made eye contact. There was no connection between us at all. But I could feel him. The tingle down my spine. The command in his presence. The snap of tension in the air around him. That was the first time I saw him, and I was captivated. The second time was different. He was in the mysterious back elevator of my apartment building. Our eyes met for a fleeting second before the doors closed, and I was staggered. My breath was robbed. My senses on high alert. My body hummed. That was just the beginning. He was the leader of the mafia. I was about to fall in love with him, and his name… Cole Mauricio

Hate to Love You (#6): Rule #1: No hot guys.
It might sound ridiculous. I get it. It kind of is, but college was supposed to be my sanctuary. It was my place to start over. The rumors, the whispers, and the jealousy I endured through high school would all be gone.
No one would know me at college.
Rule #2: No drama.
I’d major in pre-law. I’d make a few loyal friends. Everything would be easy breezy. No one was going to use me or hurt me. I wouldn’t let them.
Rule #3: New year. New place. New me.
Right? Wrong.
And all because of Shay Coleman. Football captain and quarterback, he was the big guy on campus. The cocky guy in my political science class with a smirk. I hated him on sight...and he was about to break all my rules.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadev.org/hncakgqli5wc
https://drop.download/eqhw2sdspooz

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 6th, 2021, 3:18 am

ImageImage