Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 9th, 2021, 6:14 am
Crunchyroll v3.7.0_1 [Beta] [Mod]
Requirements: 6.0+
Overview: Stream the world’s largest anime library. Watch over 1,000 titles

ImageImage

Stream the world’s largest anime library. Watch over 1,000 titles - from past seasons to new episodes fresh from Japan, including critically acclaimed Crunchyroll Originals.

Get full access to new shows like Dr. STONE, Tower of God, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Black Clover, Food Wars!, Fire Force, plus favorites like One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, My Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and more! Whether you’re new to anime, or have been a fan for decades, Crunchyroll has something you’ll love.

Want to upgrade your experience? Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days!

Premium upgrades are available for additional features like:
- No ads
- New episodes one hour after they air in Japan
- Streaming on up to 6 screens at once
- Offline viewing

What's New:
Bug fixes and performance improvements.

- Unlocked premium features
- Ant-ban added
- Removed anime restrictions by region (need test)
- Possibility take screenshots in video player
- Removed ads and analytics resources

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crunchyroll.crunchyroid

Download Instructions: credit WSTprojects
https://userupload.net/ihxuz7ywg7ax

Mirrors:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/e8nr2qt8m2v8
https://uploadrar.com/ityur0uw1gtx
https://dropgalaxy.vip/so68wm0crgmc

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 9th, 2021, 6:14 am

May 9th, 2021, 1:20 pm
Be careful when you downloading from these links. For first it will download some file that have similar name, but is not the app! It's virus... After 5-10 reloads it may download the apk but it still may be virus. Now I remember why I stop using this forum.

Tip for everyone , better go legit and buy apps to support the developers. Taking them for free and bug your device with viruses is not worth...
May 9th, 2021, 1:20 pm
May 9th, 2021, 1:50 pm
Say10 wrote:Be careful when you downloading from these links. For first it will download some file that have similar name, but is not the app! It`s virus... After 5-10 reloads it may download the apk but it still may be virus. Now I remember why I stop using this forum.

Tip for everyone , better go legit and buy apps to support the developers. Taking them for free and bug your device with viruses is not worth...
Or buy premium
May 9th, 2021, 1:50 pm
May 9th, 2021, 1:55 pm
working fine. no ads appeared, offline mode works. but unfortunately the region restriction still exists :( I can't watch the first three seasons of boku no hero. but working fine everything else :)
May 9th, 2021, 1:55 pm
May 9th, 2021, 4:56 pm
Say10 wrote:Be careful when you downloading from these links. For first it will download some file that have similar name, but is not the app! It's virus... After 5-10 reloads it may download the apk but it still may be virus. Now I remember why I stop using this forum.

Please read this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=399&t=1489943
It's not about forum but file hosting sites and browser's add-ons.
For the apps themselves, remember that we're taking about "modded" apps and any false alarm is normal.
If there are virus reports about a particular app ,we always removed harmless topics from the board.
So please read carefully the above guide and do not make reports that have nothing to do with the forum. (!)
May 9th, 2021, 4:56 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 9th, 2021, 8:04 pm
lukazilla wrote:working fine. no ads appeared, offline mode works. but unfortunately the region restriction still exists :( I can`t watch the first three seasons of boku no hero. but working fine everything else :)
Have you tried using a VPN?
May 9th, 2021, 8:04 pm
May 9th, 2021, 10:03 pm
Nocna the topic reported as beta
Beta https://www.crunchyroll.com/trybeta#immerse
Please check, edit the title and categorize again.
May 9th, 2021, 10:03 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 10th, 2021, 4:01 am
Say10 wrote:Be careful when you downloading from these links. For first it will download some file that have similar name, but is not the app! It`s virus... After 5-10 reloads it may download the apk but it still may be virus. Now I remember why I stop using this forum.

Do you not use Firefox with ad and pop up extensions?
May 10th, 2021, 4:01 am
May 10th, 2021, 2:14 pm
for me the episodes are loading endlessly, how do I solve this?
May 10th, 2021, 2:14 pm
May 10th, 2021, 4:53 pm
Anime restriction still there but it`s OK we can use VPN
May 10th, 2021, 4:53 pm
May 12th, 2021, 7:40 pm

So, why are you in this forum, this isn`t your place then.
May 12th, 2021, 7:40 pm
May 13th, 2021, 1:22 pm
Thanks for this !!!

Is it possble to google cast, or am I just missing the button?
May 13th, 2021, 1:22 pm
May 15th, 2021, 10:39 pm
Thanks for the mod!

You are the best in APK modding scene Nocna!
May 15th, 2021, 10:39 pm
May 19th, 2021, 10:17 pm
kachun wrote:Thanks for this !!!

Is it possble to google cast, or am I just missing the button?

App crashes if you cast, and the casted videos have ads. This has been an issue for all recent mods of the crunchyroll app.

Joe
May 19th, 2021, 10:17 pm