Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 5th, 2021, 1:54 pm
Blood and Darkness series by Aria Storm (#3, 7)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 850 kB
Overview: Lover of magic, karate, and all things my twisted little mind deems "girly." A writer of very gritty, visceral worlds that can both be real and imagined at the same time.
Genre: Romance, FF

Image Image

3. Blood Price: My week is off to a bloody terrible start. A horrifyingly grizzly mortal death has my new friend Quinn convinced we have a Dark Druid lurking about. Add to that, a possible creature from another world--a shadow world--hunting and killing humans. I also seem to have slipped up and revealed to my newly mated she-wolf that her grandfather is convinced he is dying.

With the rising death rate of humans, and a mysterious lockdown on the vampyr court. I have my hands full, and not all are problems I can tackle myself. I will be forced to watch as my daughter fights her own battles. All the while attempting to restain myself from murdering her so-called step-mother!

Before all is over, I will come face-to-face with powers that potentially rival the gods.

7. World Ablaze: Following Ragnarok, we are struggling to adapt to the many changes across the earth. All manners of horrors have been unleashed upon humanity due to the collapsing afterlife. Many events are set in motion and I must figure out how to protect the humans, as well as my people from humans.

Political divisions enflame the frayed peace. Humanity is on the knife's edge of war with the immortals. Despite the many ways they undermine me, it seems to fall to me to keep the peace and defend the ignorant masses from their own stupidity, while fighting greater forces at work on earth.

Ultimately, I am seeking a cure for the vampyrs enslaved to Emalia. All while hosting a particularly famous Viking Thunder God.

The plot thickens in this Seventh installment in the "Blood and Darkness Series."

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/e95jdh8j10v1
https://uploadrar.com/yrr9wvguewqi

Trouble downloading? Read This.

Blood and Darkness #1-2, 4-6: Here
Jun 5th, 2021, 1:54 pm

Oct 10th, 2021, 7:18 pm
Added: 7. World Ablaze
Oct 10th, 2021, 7:18 pm