[ 1 post ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Two Novels by Kristan Higgins (.ePUB)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 pm 

WRZ$: 97.00

Device: Kindle Fire, IPod Touch
Too Good to Be True & Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins
Requirements: ePUB Reader - 883 KB
Overview: Kristan Higgins divides her time between home in Connecticut and summers on Cape Cod. She is the mother of two lovely kids, the wife of a brave firefighter, and a devoted Ben & Jerry's fan. Previously a copywriter, Kristan began writing fiction when her children graced her life with simultaneous naps. She holds a BA in English, which enables her to identify dangling participles and quote many great novels.
Genre: Contemporary Romance

ImageImage

Too Good to Be True by Kristan Higgins
When Grace Emerson's ex-fiancé starts dating her younger sister, extreme measures are called for. To keep everyone from obsessing about her love life, Grace announces that she's seeing someone. Someone wonderful. Someone handsome. Someone completely made up. Who is this Mr. Right? Someone...exactly unlike her renegade neighbor, Callahan O'Shea. Well, someone with his looks, maybe. His hot body. His knife-sharp sense of humor. His smarts and big heart.
Whoa. No. Callahan O'Shea is not her perfect man! Not with his unsavory past. So why does Mr. Wrong feel so...right?

Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins
First date à la Maggie: Take one lovelorn diner owner (me), a generous helping of nosy local gossips, a dollop of envy at married sister's perfect life, a splash of divine intervention (my matchmaking priest).
Combine ingredients with one adorable puppy, add a strong but silent lobsterman with a hidden heart of gold and watch the sparks fly.

Download Instructions:
Zippyshare

Mirror:
Mirrors
~~~
password = open

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 pm 
The Advertiser

[ 1 post ]