[ 2 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Hollywood Hearts Series by Jean C. Joachim (.ePUB)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 am 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 60366.50

Device: ALL BOOKS ARE BOUGHT OR GIVEN.
Hollywood Hearts Series by Jean C. Joachim (Hollywood Hearts 1, 3, 4 & 6)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 1.1MB
Overview: I write contemporary romance. I started my writing career writing non-fiction and have seven non-fiction books published. I have over 15 novels and novellas published with more contracted. Writing is my life and my first love. I write both sweet romance and spicy, sensual romance. I live in New York City. I'm married, have two sons and a rescued pug named Homer.

Genre: Romance, Contemporary

Image Image Image Image

If I Loved You
Does love always mean total truth? Successfully shunning the limelight was one way for Megan Davis to keep her family secret. The press intruded on her life when her twin brother, Mark, became the star quarterback for the Delaware Demons. Disrespectful of tabloid superstars, financial advisor, Meg, was shocked when she was tapped to launch a celebrity division in the prestigious investment firm, Dillon & Weed. The biggest surprise: the charisma of her first client.
Gorgeous, magnetic movie star, Chaz Duncan, wary of women who wanted to bask in his fame or sell his secrets to the media, valued privacy above all else. Would attractive Megan Davis, his new financial advisor charm the truth from him or would he continue his high profile but lonely existence to keep his secret safe? Jealousy, deceit and scandal threaten two careers and the quest for true love and trust in this roller-coaster-ride contemporary romance.

Memories of Love
Can true love survive anything? A marriage to another? A seven year separation?
Pregnant and alone, Cara stars in her first movie while Grant marries another. When felled by illness, she’s forced to give her child to Grant. Five years later, Fate strikes, reuniting them by chance. Will they discover that true love never dies?

Movie Lovers
Can revenge turn to regret? Duped by slick, famous producer, Gunther Quill, Grace Brewster makes the biggest mistake of her life. Feeling humiliated by Quill and Jake Matthews, her sister’s Broadway co-star, Grace vows to even the score with both men. Using an alias and the Internet, she executes a genius payback plot. Her attacks hit their mark, wounding her intended targets. But she didn’t count on her sharp words going viral before she can blink, taking the injury to a new level.
Her satisfaction is short-lived when the scheme turns sour. Her plan backfires, turning into a huge secret she shares with a cold-blooded tabloid journalist. Can she trust this ruthless opportunist to keep her secret from the man she loves and the sister she adores? Or will she be exposed and robbed of the only happiness she’s known since the death of her beloved mother?

Lovers & Liars
Alone in the world, Erica Wheeler needed a job or face eviction. The aspiring actress harbored a lifelong dream of movie stardom. She knew she had the talent, all she needed was a chance. Her roommate, Amy, plotted revenge on her former boss, sexy, bad-boy producer, Gunther Quill, for firing her. Together she and Erica bent the truth like a pretzel to get her a job working for Quill. He surprised her. Was he the same meanie Amy described or was he simply a smart, ambitious man on his way to the top?
One thing Gunther Quill hated was a liar. Tough, seductive and brilliant, he prided himself on being truthful. With his sharp, new assistant, Erica Wheeler, he’d soon be the most powerful producer of musicals in Hollywood and on Broadway. Nothing could get in his way, except maybe, falling in love. Can a liar become his lover?

Download Instructions:
Book 1,3,4,6: http://www.tusfiles.net/fodccuu10exi

Mirror:
http://hugefiles.net/c7x15ipf1v9t

Book 2: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=678192&hilit=Jean+C.+Joachim
Book 5: ?

PS: all links are updated. 12/24/13

Last edited by Lief77 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:13 am 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Hollywood Hearts Series by Jean C. Joachim (.ePub)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:50 am 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 60366.50

Device: ALL BOOKS ARE BOUGHT OR GIVEN.
Book 3, 4 & 6 added.

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]