For the more serious stuff
Jun 28th, 2022, 12:07 pm
4 Erotic Novels by Steven W. Mathison
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 906 KB
Overview: I am a retiree who finds reading more pleasurable than writing, yet writing is sometimes more fun than reading. See? This is what happens to your brain in retirement.

I don't have a Web page, patreon, or anything like that. As I said, just an old guy sitting in front of a computer. I type (probably on average) 14 words a minute on a good day. This is a keep busy hobby for me, and I find it fun to do. It's certainly better than watching Tv.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImageImage

I Will Fix It
Michael Nesbitt has a problem. He is obese, a drunk, a chain smoker… and he hasn’t touched his wife Linda in a year. She has had enough, and she takes Michael’s best friend as a lover to prove her point. She and Michael had been attached at the hip since High School, nearly 15 years before… but, now she gives him an ultimatum. Get himself in shape again, or hit the road – and she will be keeping company with Charlie, Michael’s best friend, while Michael takes care of business. Linda has given him one year to make things right again. Michael hits the road. He has one leg, most of his body, and all but one toe in the grave as things stand. He joins a gym and falls flat on his face. Lying on his back, a quivering mess, an Amazon of a woman, a weight room gym rat, makes Michael a promise: I Will Fix It

Civil War
Joseph Banks is having a terrible year. He is sixty-one years old, has a bad heart, and because of that, suffers from erectile dysfunction. His wife of forty-two years had lost her patience and sought relief with a young man just above the legal age to drink. She does not view her affair as cheating, and refuses to stop once Joseph discovers her secret. She brings the entire family in for an intervention. Not one adult in the family supports Joseph’s objection, or his demand that his wife cease her infidelity, particularly in his home. The only family supporting Joseph are his three teenaged granddaughters. Civil war breaks out in the family once his wife begins insisting Joseph meet and befriend her young lover, who she wants the entire family to embrace. Loyalty is loyalty, and betrayal is betrayal. There is no uglier, or more vicious war, than a civil war.

Hubris
Vicky elected to walk a path so many others had. She had it all - a wonderful, kind, lovingly devoted husband of twenty years, a great circle of friends, a son and daughter now in college and excelling in their course work. Her husband earned a high seven figures a year, and she, herself, earned over to six figures a year. They had a beautiful home and an exciting, affectionate, stress-free loving family.
Vicky wanted more... just a bit more, and just for the hell of it. Just because she could. And why not? She well knew her husband would be upset, and she also knew she could manage her husband’s anguish. She had it all worked out, every angle examined and fool-proofed. Her husband... the gentle, loving man that he was... would have an initial conniption fit, and she would counter his anger with the plan-within-the-plan. The scales would balance and all would be as it should be.
Vicky was a smart woman and an exceptional negotiator. She knew she could manage this little hiccup in her wondrous world with her eyes closed.
Hubris being what it is, she thought of her husband as a cuddly little puppy in her lap. A few gentle words, a gentle petting, and a gentle pull on his tail...
Brad is no puppy, though. That tail she intends to pull is a tiger’s tail, and this tiger doesn’t care for having its tail pulled.
Only a fool yanks a tiger’s tail.

Our House
Rob Sterling was a stellar student in High School. He was just as stellar in College… until he decided College wasn’t doing it for him. So, he went home… where he was told he needed to find himself something to occupy his time.
Something like a job. What to do? What to do?
Well, if you’re Rob Sterling you decide to buy a very old house and renovate it. You also decide to Youtube the renovation and keep a journal… which later becomes published. And then, driving home in the worst near freezing torrential rain storm in recorded history, he nearly runs down his worst nemesis in the world. She was standing in the road nearly frozen to death. What’s Rob to do except bring her home with him? What could possibly go wrong with having the most hateful creature he had ever known living with him? People change… don’t they?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/hgcz2vb79iik

https://www.upload-4ever.com/s726e792wf8n

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 28th, 2022, 12:07 pm