Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Aug 7th, 2022, 10:03 am
OTT Navigator IPTV v1.6.7.3 buid 22061918 [Premium] [Lite Mod]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: Powerful and customizable IPTV video player for Android (supports phones, tablets, TV boxes and Android TV).

View your provider IPTV on any device (phone, tablet, TV, TV-box)

* Does not provide any video by itself. Works with your provider playlist or another source provided by you *

Live streams:
- live TV watching
- groups favorite channels and categories automatically
- start playing last channel on launch
- timeshift support for providers with archives
- PiP picture-in-picture mode (and studio mode for watching multiple streams)
- reminds interesting shows

Archive/Catch-up:
- watch archived shows and media library
- filters by channels, categories, genres, seasons, years, favorite channels, age, country...
- search by anything
- retrieves data from several EPG sources (including user-provided)
- saving playback progress with automatic resume from previous moment
- playback speed

Network:
- browse and play local network files via UPnP/DNLA
- media library

And lots more, including AFR support, DRM support, recommendations, etc!

★★★ Mod by Alex.Strannik ★★★

PREMIUM Unlocked
Ads Blocked
Analytics Removed

Languages: 'en' 'be' 'de' 'es' 'fr' 'it' 'pl' 'pt' 'ru' 'uk'
Architectures: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a

Total Apk Size: 8.9 MB

What's New:
- User profiles:
Share TV with different users with personalized setup and suggestions;

- Interface improvements:
Fine-tune text font, custom colors, etc;
Pin valuable content to home screen;
New layouts for media library, TV-guide, archives and player HUD;

- Tune for you:
Group categories into master category;
Search in settings;
Fold duplicate channels;
New content preview modes;

- More integrations:
Chromecast;
AFR via tvQuickActions;

and lots more (check changelog for full info)

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=studio.scillarium.ottnavigator&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/kyl8lb6ze4iz

Mirrors:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7bddccc453a ... d.apk.html
https://dropgalaxy.vip/lfuvpvcu5ed4

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 7th, 2022, 10:03 am

If you like an app, buy it and support the developer.

In Metal We Trust.

derrin [hedon]
Aug 7th, 2022, 12:39 pm
Thanks, regular PREMIUM available as well?
Aug 7th, 2022, 12:39 pm
Aug 8th, 2022, 4:31 am
My question is does this version address any of the large amount of
fixes that are needed from the regular version 1.6.7.3 that many of us have used
and only found it to be loaded with issues. I uninstalled the first version released
because i would go through the settings and change many of them only to find anywhere from seconds to minutes all the settings get reverted to default.
that was only one main issue alot of us were having
Aug 8th, 2022, 4:31 am
Aug 8th, 2022, 7:41 am
slipknot2020 wrote:My question is does this version address any of the large amount of
fixes that are needed from the regular version 1.6.7.3 that many of us have used
and only found it to be loaded with issues. I uninstalled the first version released
because i would go through the settings and change many of them only to find anywhere from seconds to minutes all the settings get reverted to default.
Have had this version installed since yesterday evening on both mobile & 4K fire stick & everything seems to be working nicely with no reverting to default occurring with any of my settings. Double thumbs up on this mod so far.
Aug 8th, 2022, 7:41 am
Aug 9th, 2022, 6:02 am
soldiaz wrote:
stasiof wrote:
soldiaz wrote:Thanks, regular PREMIUM available as well?

only this...
viewtopic.php?f=429&t=4857579&hilit=OTT+Navigator

thanks then Ill stay for the regular 1.6.6.6 PREMIUM MUST HAVE release which had no EPG issues and working rtsp
Could you point me a link for that release?
Aug 9th, 2022, 6:02 am
Aug 9th, 2022, 2:18 pm
Casual83 wrote:
slipknot2020 wrote:My question is does this version address any of the large amount of
Have had this version installed since yesterday evening on both mobile & 4K fire stick & everything seems to be working nicely with no reverting to default occurring with any of my settings. Double thumbs up on this mod so far.

get back to me in a day or 2 then just to see if its still keeping your settings and that there isnt any other
Major bug that you didnt catch right away, thanks
Aug 9th, 2022, 2:18 pm
Aug 10th, 2022, 9:29 am
Add playlist provider m3u sometimes doesn't work, need to restart the app.
derrin wrote:OTT Navigator IPTV v1.6.7.3 buid 22061918 [Premium] [Lite Mod]
Aug 10th, 2022, 9:29 am
Aug 10th, 2022, 1:21 pm
Casual83 wrote:
Thank you for confirmation.
Reverting to default setting was main issue for me.
Aug 10th, 2022, 1:21 pm
Aug 10th, 2022, 2:11 pm
adepzai wrote:Add playlist provider m3u sometimes doesn't work, need to restart the app.
derrin wrote:OTT Navigator IPTV v1.6.7.3 buid 22061918 [Premium] [Lite Mod]

Ive been using IPTV for about a year now. I have tried every type from Mac address/stalker portal to Xtream logins to m3u etc
I read on a few sites and forums that m3u was the best way to go to get content. As in it worked most of the time
and buffering was almost non existent..lol. NOT. m3u is the worst. Im using this app but a prior version and I use
stbEmu codes and out of all of them the stbEmu logins are the best. I am on a 1GB connection speed and have this app
and my droid tv setup for speed but I constantly still get buffering no matter which provider I use. But is I were you I would try using stbEmu logins.
Aug 10th, 2022, 2:11 pm
Aug 10th, 2022, 3:08 pm
this mod no better than others even worse depending on provider...won't even accept login from same 2 providers always had......go back to spydogs & it logs in instant smh
Aug 10th, 2022, 3:08 pm

....it takes a special kind of stupid to add ads into an ad-free app
Aug 10th, 2022, 6:05 pm
QuietPlease wrote:......go back to spydogs & it logs in instant smh

What's that mean?
Aug 10th, 2022, 6:05 pm
Aug 11th, 2022, 12:46 am
QuietPlease wrote:this mod no better than others even worse depending on provider...won't even accept login from same 2 providers always had......go back to spydogs & it logs in instant smh

figured id try this lite after reading this i test same 3 services for last 2 yrs sure enough login only works with 1 so we got a 1 provider mod basically @spydog can you integrate your theme/login files from your mod into this to get a full working mod if possible?
Aug 11th, 2022, 12:46 am

Amazes Me The Amount Of Downloads & People Don't Have The Respect To Like A Release But Don't Hesitate To Put In Their Filelinked Store
Aug 11th, 2022, 3:12 am
walleye66 wrote:
QuietPlease wrote:this mod no better than others even worse depending on provider...won't even accept login from same 2 providers always had......go back to spydogs & it logs in instant smh

figured id try this lite after reading this i test same 3 services for last 2 yrs sure enough login only works with 1 so we got a 1 provider mod basically @spydog can you integrate your theme/login files from your mod into this to get a full working mod if possible?

login issue simple fix i pm dog 2 days ago he said take look cpl days cause monitoring son & they replacing cable lines his area no internet>>>>this mod works on one of my paid but the epg is dead in mod anyone else epg not workin?
Aug 11th, 2022, 3:12 am

Do Not Post My Mods Without My Permission