Cytus v3.02 Full versionRequirements:
2.2 and up, root accessOverview:
❖❖Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus❖❖
LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME mobile music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
- 62 songs and 124 variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
❖HOW TO PLAY❖
- Follow along the Active Scan Line
- Tap each note as the line passes through
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...
What's in this version:
- Various fixes and optimizations.
Thanks to the support from players worldwide,
the Millions Downloads Plan has reached 100,000 purhases.
Chapter 4 is now available with 10 new songs for free!
For Chapter 5 and 6, players can choose to purchase their favorite songs
individually or the full chapter at a discount.
The Million Downloads Plan is still in motion! Another
10 songs will be made available for free once the next
100K milestone is reached!
Freedom will definitely unlock the full game.
You may have to set your device's timezone to Moscow or Russia before loading Freedom, it doesn't work in the US but that bypasses it.
Open Freedom, select the game, then once game loads, go to the menu where you can purchase the full game, and do so. It may take a few tries because their server gets hit pretty bad at times, but it worked for me.This game has no advertisementsMore Info: