Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Mar 18th, 2023, 7:24 pm
Doom Star Series by Vaughn Heppner (1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB, MOBI Readers 3.8 MB
Overview: I was born in Canada and remember as a small boy crawling in my snow-fort. I closed my eyes, and when I tried to open them, they were frozen shut. I didn't panic, but wiped away the ice crystals, unglued my eyes and kept on building my tunnel. Those were great days! I moved to Central California before seventh grade and couldn't believe I lived in a land where oranges grew on trees and you could pick grapes from the vine.
I used to wonder what I wanted to do with my life, what kind of work specifically. I was miserable not knowing and bordering on desperate. Then one day a friend gave me his typewriter. I began working on a novel. A different person told me it was much easier on a computer, so I bought one and began getting up at 4:30 A.M. each morning before work, writing for three hours. My eyes were unglued once again as the pang of misery left my gut. I knew exactly what I wanted to do: write. So now that's what I do, I write, and write, and write, and I love it.
Genre: Military Science Fiction

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Star Soldier, Book 1: It’s survival of the fittest in a brutal war of extinction!

Created in the gene labs as super soldiers, the Highborn decide to replace the obsolete Homo sapiens. They pirate the Doom Stars and capture the Sun Works Ring around Mercury. Now they rain asteroids, orbital fighters and nine-foot tall drop troops onto Earth in a relentless tide of conquest.

Marten Kluge is on the receiving end. Hounded by Thought Police, he lives like an ant in a kilometer-deep city. The invasion frees him from a re-education camp but lands him in the military, fighting for the wrong side.

BIO-WEAPON, Book 2: Humans are the warheads in a lethal contest of missiles vs. long-range beams in deep space.

The desperate Homo sapiens of Earth launch their experimental beamship. It's ultra-tracking and breakthrough technology allows it to out-range the Doom Stars.

The Highborn want that ship. They send swarms of missiles, knowing few will reach it. In the nosecones are their secret weapons - Free Earth Corps heroes from the Japan Campaign.

Launched from the giant missiles like shells in a shotgun, Marten Kluge and his friends must ride their torps into the particle shields and storm aboard the beamship or die in the cold vacuum of space.

BIO-WEAPON is the story of a suicide-ride to hell through a techno blizzard.

Battle Pod, Book 3: Humans are the warheads in a lethal contest of missiles vs. long-range beams in deep space.

The desperate Homo sapiens of Earth launch their experimental beamship. It's ultra-tracking and breakthrough technology allows it to out-range the Doom Stars.

The Highborn want that ship. They send swarms of missiles, knowing few will reach it. In the nosecones are their secret weapons - Free Earth Corps heroes from the Japan Campaign.

Launched from the giant missiles like shells in a shotgun, Marten Kluge and his friends must ride their torps into the particle shields and storm aboard the beamship or die in the cold vacuum of space.

BIO-WEAPON is the story of a suicide-ride to hell through a techno blizzard.

Cyborg Assault, Book 4: The brutal war expands to the Jupiter System, in this, the fourth book of the series.

As the Mars Campaign ends, stealth-capsules launch from the Neptune System. Months later, they glide into the Confederation of Jovian Moons. Cyborgs emerge to begin phase one among the Homo sapiens.

The Jovians follow the Dictates, a perfected philosophy where the rational rule, the spirited fight and the brutish labor. The moons have wealth, a powerful fleet and hardened Secessionists who want freedom from the Dictates.

Marten reaches the Jupiter System as phase one of the cyborg campaign nears its completion. Believing himself safe, Marten enters the harshest battle of his life, with mankind's fate resting on his choices.

CYBORG ASSAULT is the story of desperate space marines, meteor-ships and ruthless creatures of symbiotic machine-flesh.

Planet Wrecker, Book 5: One by one, the moons and habitats of the Outer Planets have gone silent: Neptune, Uranus and Saturn. After the cyborg assault against the Jupiter System, the reasons seem obvious.

Those of the Inner Planets desperately scan the void for sign of a cyborg invasion fleet. Finally, one man discovers a blip. The blip becomes something terrifying: asteroids hurtling toward Earth. The asteroids bristle with lasers turrets and missiles, and their velocity and heading can only mean one thing. The rocky objects are meant to crash into Earth to annihilate the beleaguered, obsolete Homo sapiens and their Highborn tormenters.

Into this grim situation arrives Marten Kluge, envoy from the Jovians and Force-Leader of a meteor-ship. He has elite patrol-boat pilots and his troop-pods are full of veteran space marines. Before this is through, he’s going to need them all.

Star Fortress, Book 6: The brutal war enters its final, annihilating phase in this, the sixth book of the Doom Star Series.

Guided by their inhuman logic, the cyborgs maneuver new planet-wreckers, Lurkers and secretive drone fleets into position. Waiting for the word are massed stealth-capsules, ready to fire cyborg drop-troops onto selected planets, moons and habitats. This time the assaults won’t stop until the cyborgs conquer the Solar System.

Highborn Grand Admiral Cassius has a deadly new weapon and a plan to defeat the terrible enemy. First, he must assassinate Supreme Commander James Hawthorne, his former ally. Then he will marshal the leaderless Homo sapiens under him, gaining unity of command with Highborn and Humans alike, hoping to lead them to victory with his strategic brilliance.

Meanwhile, Marten Kluge learns a secret that could change everything. Unfortunately, he is trapped on Earth, a pawn in a growing civil war.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/2sc1lh84tet3
https://www.upload-4ever.com/5yopl71n21xi

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 18th, 2023, 7:24 pm