Video viewers, online TV, etc.
May 25th, 2023, 4:36 pm
Cinema HD v2.5.1 [Official Updated From Last Known True Release]
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Watch the latest movies and tv shows. Cinema HD is an online media file search engine & browser.

Watch the latest movies and tv shows.
Cinema HD is an online media file search engine & browser
It acts as a client-side web crawler to crawl & scrape hyperlinks that are already available on the interenet for you.
This app is for educational purposes & personal use only.
Media files & hyperlinks should be deleted within 24 hrs.

Cinema HD contains only links to other sites on internet.
It does not host or upload any media files.

What's New:
Version 2.5.1 May 16,2023
-Fixed issues with several providers and resolvers
-Fixed bug:unable to resume playback in MX/VLC player
-Fixed bug:the tvShow recommendations tab would not load
-Fixed issues with several providers and resolvers
-Added backup/restore for Android 11+
Overriding the update will preserve old data

Tested On Multiple TV Devices/Mobile Phones/Tablets
It Does Have Some Minor Bugs
Will Upload Mod After Further Testing Older Devices

Updated Directly From Last Known True Release From Official Cinema HD Release
Still Speculation Floating Around Dev Gave Up Code After Being Targeted
Since Last 2 Releases Share Identical Changelogs???
We May Never Know The Real Truth

This app has advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://cinemaapk.com/

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/8ym1fv85pc3m

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/tl8p8j224vow
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrives.com/2bodi4qc8qvj

Trouble downloading? Read This
May 25th, 2023, 4:36 pm

May 25th, 2023, 5:14 pm
Thanks. Waiting for NFU, no ad, no analytics versions ^_^

I am very surprised to see an update to Cinema HD. I thought it was done for on updates.
May 25th, 2023, 5:14 pm
May 25th, 2023, 5:19 pm
i hope the mod fixes not being able to exit app pitiful now i'm thinking whoever the hell truly pushed this update is also scammer why would if pushed by legit original dev he make app not even close after all these years wtf its useless without mod dog but i dont even see mod fixing that?
May 25th, 2023, 5:19 pm

....it takes a special kind of stupid to add ads into an ad-free app
May 25th, 2023, 6:10 pm
web site working or not?

origenal apk please
May 25th, 2023, 6:10 pm
May 25th, 2023, 7:49 pm
booomwaaaw wrote:web site working or not?

origenal apk please

website was shutdown by ace long ago
it is original just install last official 2.4.0 you will get the update
like dog said no one will ever know if truly from original dev himself since served from ace but i think he truly sold out to another dev to avoid sharing room with bubba :lol:
May 25th, 2023, 7:49 pm

May 25th, 2023, 7:50 pm
looks pretty legit to me updates from the older official v2.40 version hash is the same and everything
this is how the dev always did things he would update the anylitics build first which is beta then update the normal version with similar changelog
this version does have a few issues back button doesn't work but other than that works good
Cinema HD V2 with package com.yoku.marumovie is main version
CinemaHD-analytics with package com.yoku.marumovie.analytics is beta versions
May 25th, 2023, 7:50 pm
May 26th, 2023, 9:06 am
v.2.5.2 is out but I get "error downloading" when trying to update.
May 26th, 2023, 9:06 am
May 26th, 2023, 10:47 am
innit86 wrote:v.2.5.2 is out but I get "error downloading" when trying to update.

Same problem here.
May 26th, 2023, 10:47 am
May 26th, 2023, 2:14 pm
I'm just gonna say what we all are (or should be) thinking: there's gotta be a chance that the person releasing this app isn't the original developer, and is instead a bad actor of some sort. There's got to be a chance that it's either law enforcement trying to 'honeypot' users, or a hacker that got the info and has bad intentions. I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to dig through the app for anything that looks suspicious, but honestly with all the other options out there, I'm not sure I really feel the need to roll the dice at this point. Maybe that's just me though.
May 26th, 2023, 2:14 pm
May 26th, 2023, 3:41 pm
lowfive wrote:I'm just gonna say what we all are (or should be) thinking: there's gotta be a chance that the person releasing this app isn't the original developer, and is instead a bad actor of some sort. There's got to be a chance that it's either law enforcement trying to 'honeypot' users, or a hacker that got the info and has bad intentions. I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to dig through the app for anything that looks suspicious, but honestly with all the other options out there, I'm not sure I really feel the need to roll the dice at this point. Maybe that's just me though.

i hate to let your manhood know but everytime you visit a site like this you are at risk especially if your ip is wide open let alone using your real ip, believe me they already got a clear path to your front door just by entering any site of this kind
just remember no fish in the lake no catch!
May 26th, 2023, 3:41 pm

May 26th, 2023, 7:17 pm
QuietPlease wrote:
lowfive wrote:I'm just gonna say what we all are (or should be) thinking: there's gotta be a chance that the person releasing this app isn't the original developer, and is instead a bad actor of some sort. There's got to be a chance that it's either law enforcement trying to 'honeypot' users, or a hacker that got the info and has bad intentions. I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to dig through the app for anything that looks suspicious, but honestly with all the other options out there, I'm not sure I really feel the need to roll the dice at this point. Maybe that's just me though.

i hate to let your manhood know but everytime you visit a site like this you are at risk especially if your ip is wide open let alone using your real ip, believe me they already got a clear path to your front door just by entering any site of this kind

Uh, my manhood? Lol what in the world are you talking about? Who is it you think has a clear path to my front door because I visited mobilism, and how is that even relevant? Is "no fish in the lake to catch" some sort of idiom in your country, because I've got no clue what you're suggesting with that one.

EDIT: Ooooh, get it now. You said in a later comment that you work for an ISP (guessing not in a position that actually deals with the technical side of things given the way you're talking) but you think because of this that you're some sort of tech wiz who knows more than everyone you encounter on internet boards.
Rather than trying to pull rank with your "credentials" maybe just take a mental health day, my man. You're here talking about people's manhoods and trying to make up idioms. Get it together.
May 26th, 2023, 7:17 pm
May 26th, 2023, 7:36 pm
Were is the home page for this app update was an error cant update.
May 26th, 2023, 7:36 pm
May 26th, 2023, 8:05 pm
If anyone can find a source to the v2.5.2 which says it removes ads from Amazon devices and fixes the exit bug...but gives error whenever I have tried to download....if anyone has successfully downloaded it please share
May 26th, 2023, 8:05 pm
May 26th, 2023, 8:39 pm
Says updating to v2.5.2 fixes 2 important bugs ? Can you please update source, thanks :)
May 26th, 2023, 8:39 pm

Duke Nukem 3D HD v5.4
http://tinyurl.com/yy6ltupy

Doom 95 Risen3D v2.2.34
http://tinyurl.com/yxbs3wkj

PM me if theres NO seeds & Ill seed directly from my PC
May 27th, 2023, 1:43 am
lowfive wrote:
QuietPlease wrote:

Uh, my manhood? Lol what in the world are you talking about? Who is it you think has a clear path to my front door because I visited mobilism, and how is that even relevant? Is "no fish in the lake to catch" some sort of idiom in your country, because I've got no clue what you're suggesting with that one.

means your going overboard with what ya said even i know that
May 27th, 2023, 1:43 am