Icon Themer ★ root v1.5Requirements:
4.0 and upOverview:
Icon Themer allows you to use Nova/Apex/ADW/Go etc. icon packs on your device.
You can now use any launcher you prefer and still have the power to customize how your application icons look like.
(Note: If your launcher is replacing the icons with their own theme, Icon Themer would appear to be not working)
Icon Themer is also more consistent because the icon theme is applied throughout your device and not just confined your launcher!
See the screenshots to believe!
★ More than 100 icon packs available in Play Store ready to be applied to Icon Themer
★ Works with Paid Icon Packs
★ Works with Odex/Deodexed ROMs
★ More features to come!
★ Android 4.0+ and ROOT
★ Not Compatible with MIUI
★ Xposed Framework (Icon Themer will prompt you to install if not found)
You can read Xposed Framework FAQ to understand more about compatibility: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24267823&postcount=2
(You only need to follow this if the in-built guide fails)
1. Install Xposed Installer
2. Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
3. Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
4. Download Icon Packs from Play Store and apply through Icon Themer
Tested on Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Xperia T/TX/V, HTC One X
- Tested in Apex, Action, Buzz, Next, Nova, TSF Launcher
- Works partially with 360 Launcher
- New: Some interface improvements
- New: Detect when applied theme is updated/reinstalled and react accordingly
- New: Reboot no longer needed after applying theme (although is strongly recommended / may not work with some launchers)
- New/Improve: Updated Xposed Installer to 2.1.4 (should fix issues with HTC One and Galaxy S4)
- Improve: Better handling of requirements (App in internal, Xposed Installer, Module Activation etc.)
- Fix: Some icon not themed
- Fix: Ignore themes with no appfilter.xml
- Fix: Nova Launcher crash fix (accidentally introduced a bug in previous release)
- Fix: Some other tiny fixesThis app has NO advertisementsMore Info: