[ 2 posts ] 
 Post: #1 | Post subject: Three Novels by Amber Garza (.ePUB) (.MOBI)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:15 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 147719.70
Three Novels by Amber Garza
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI Readers, 1.67 MB
Overview: Amber Garza lives in California with her amazing husband and two hilarious children who provide her with enough material to keep her writing for years.

Genre: New Adult Romance

Image Image Image

Star Struck: I don’t go for bad boys, or rockers. And I don’t believe in love at first sight.

Until I see Beckett.

And things only get worse when I hear him sing. There is no one like him.

The problem is that he wants nothing to do with me. And I know I should stay away from him.It’s the smart thing to do.

Only when it comes to Beckett I don’t want to do the smart thing.

He makes me want to take a risk. I just hope he decides to take a risk on me too.

Tripping Me Up: I may not have special powers, but sometimes I think I'm invisible. No one in my high school seems to notice me at all. When they finally do it's because the popular Tripp Bauer accidently smacks me in the face with a wad of paper. Talk about humiliating.

Only now he keeps talking to me.

At first it was to apologize, and I figured once I forgave him he'd go away. But he doesn't, and now my feelings for him are starting to grow. And that scares me. Guys like Tripp Bauer don't fall for girls like me. Or do they?

Winning Me Over: It’s a typical boring night at work when I first meet the mysterious and sexy Colt Lancaster. Minutes after he leaves, I’m robbed at gunpoint by a masked man.
I suspect that the two events are related.

No matter how hard Colt tries to convince me that it was all just a coincidence, my gut tells me otherwise. However, the more I get to know him the more I want to believe him. Just when he’s about to win me over, a condemning secret from his past is exposed.

Then again, everyone deserves a second chance. Don’t they?

Download Instructions:
http://hulkload.com/z5afdqnd626g

Mirror:
http://rapidgator.net/file/0ad3db5d0fa2 ... k.rar.html

Last edited by skylark03 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:15 pm 
The Advertiser

Post: #2 | Post subject: Re: Three Novels by Amber Garza (.ePUB) (.MOBI)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:31 pm 
Major eBook Releaser

WRZ$: 147719.70
Added Winning Me Over.

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]